Chapter 9 - An Afternoon With SooTae

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Since Sooyoung and I were close to Chaerin,we didn't help the others out."I'm bored.Play with me,"Sooyoung whined.I shook my head.Just then,the doorbell rang."Finally!"Sooyoung shouted,running to the door.I followed slowly behind her.

Chaerin looked terrible."What happened?"I asked,looking at her up and down."My neighbour pulled a prank on me,"she replied.I guess she ran away from her house.Sooyoung broke into laughter.Chaerin entered the house lied on the couch."I need to sleep,"she said.Sooyoung sat beside her."No,you're going to play with me,"she said.I giggled at her childish behaviour.Chaerin ignored her and fell asleep.

Sooyoung came back with a pail in her hands."What are you going to do?"I asked.She grinned and poured the water at Chaerin.Still,she didn't wake up."Unnie,wake up,"Sooyoung said like a child.Chaerin ignored her.

I walked to Sooyoung and said,"I'll play with you."Sooyoung grinned and hugged me.My heart beat faster.Sooyoung let go and grabbed my hand."Let's go eat ice cream,"she said.

Chaerin sat up straight.Sooyoung smirked."Can I join?"Chaerin asked.Sooyoung grabbed her hand and we walked to the ice cream parlor.

3 more hours to the party.I can't wait to see how it looks like.We were now at the arcade.Sooyoung versus Chaerin.I felt like I'm the only matured one here."Can we go to the park now?"Sooyoung asked me."Arasso,"I replied.Sooyoung and Chaerin quickly ran away,leaving me behind.I sighed.

When I finally reach the park,the two kids weren't there."Where could they be?"I asked myself.I looked everywhere but they weren't at any of those places.

I gave up and went to the McDonalds at the park.I could hear Sooyoung's laughter when I entered."Surprise!"Sooyoung and Chaerin said."I should do that to you Chaerin.It's your birthday today right?"I said.Chaerin rubbed the back of her head.'Patient Chae,another one and a half hour,'I said in my mind.Chaerin smiled.