Chapter 14

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
SooTae's apartment...

"I'm bored,"Sooyoung said.Taeyeon shook her head."You're always bored,"she said.Sooyoung folded her arms and flared her nostrils."If you don't want to play with me,just say So,"Sooyoung said.She faced another direction and sulked.

"Let's go to Chaerin's house then,"Taeyeon suggested.Sooyoung grinned.She quickly get changed and ran to Chaerin's house,leaving Taeyeon alone.

Sooyoung took the extra key under the mat and unlocked the door."Chaerinnie!"she shouted.Chaerin came out of the room as fast as lightning."Sooyoungie!"Chaerin shouted.Dara came out if the room.At the same time,Taeyeon was at the front door."Sometimes I think you like Chaerin more than me,"Taeyeon said.Sooyoung backhugged Taeyeon."Mianhae TaeTae,"she said.

Sooyoung and Chaerin were walking in front while Dara and Taeyeon were behind them.They were going to Yoona's mansion."I hope she's not mad at us,"Chaerin said to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung and Chaerin hid behind their girlfriends."I was expecting you guys,"Yoona said,as she opened the door.She had an evil grin on.Sooyoung and Chaerin looked took a peek at her."I-I thought w-we're partners,"Chaerin stuttered.

Yoona's POV

I'm going to take advantage of those two."Come in,"I said.No one was at home,not even Seohyun.Sooyoung and Chaerin were holding onto their girlfriends tightly.I wasn't mad at them anymore."Who's idea was this?"Dara asked.Chaerin looked down.I chuckled.

I could sense that the two pranksters were up to something.They seemed to whisper a lot to each other.I wanted to know their plans so badly.Why did I held onto a knife?I sighed."Mianhae,unnies,"I said in a cute voice.The both of them bit their lower lips.Are they hiding their laughter?

Sooyoung and Chaerin squatted in front of me."Gotcha,"they said in unison.They high fived each other.I was angry at them again.They looked at each other and ran away.