Chapter 8

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Tiffany broke the kiss by screaming.Taeyeon was shocked.Yoona and I were trying to hide our laughter but it was to no avail."Are we partners now unnie?If yes,I have another perfeect partner,"Yoona said."Yep,we're partners,"I said,smiling.

"What happened up here?We heard someone screamed,"TOP said.Jessica and Sooyoung stood in front of me."Thanks,"Jessica said to me in English."No problem,"I said back to her in English.Sooyoung hugged me.I was surprised.

"I want you to put this on Taeyeon's shoulder,"I said,handing a bug to Yoona.

"Is this how you feel CL?"Sooyoung asked me."Yeah,but I know someday,she'll confess to you,"I said.Sooyoung let go of me and smiled."Who's up for dessert now?"I asked.Everyone quickly went back to the restaurant.Taeyeon glared at me.I stayed back for awhile."Aren't you coming?"Bom asked me."I'll be there soon,"I replied.Bom nodded and walked away.

Tiffany's POV

Why did I kiss her?I hope Jessica didn't see that."You know Jessica saw you and Taeyeon kiss right?"Dara said.I was wrong then.I bet she hates me now.I hit my head.I looked at Jessica.She was happily talking to Sooyoung.Taeyeon on the other hand,was at the back,walking slowly.I sighed.

Jessica sat right beside me but she didn't talk.Sooyoung was having fun with Taeyeon."What's wrong?"Jessica asked me.She didn't sound angry at all."You don't hate me?"I asked.

"Of course not.Taeyeon was your ex.So,I guess you still have some feelings for her.I'm your current girlfriend now aren't I?"Jessica said.I shot her my eye smile.She smiled and we hugged.Jessica cupped my chin and kissed my cheek.I frowned."We'll do that later,"she said,smiling evilly.I blushed."Eat your dessert now,"she said.I nodded.

Taeyeon's POV

Sooyoung acted like nothing had happened between me and Tiffany."Can I ask you something?"Sooyoung asked.She was fidgeting.I nodded."Is Tiffany your ex?If you don't want to answer that's alright,"Sooyoung said,looking away.I giggled at her behaviour."Yeah she was.I don't like her anymore.I found someone else already,"I said,smiling.Sooyoung frowned.'I like you pabo,'I thought.

"Let's have a party tomorrow!"Dara said."Tomorrow's Chaerin's birthday."I decided to ."I thought you hate her?"Dara looked away.I know she was blushing."How about my house?"Yoona suggested.Everyone agreed.Her house was really big,bigger than mine.She lives there with only Seohyun and Yuri.Chaerin was back from the rooftop.

"Am I missing anything?"she asked.She was confused because all of us were smiling like mad.