Chapter 16

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?

No One's POV

  Chaerin groaned as she woke up.It was time for school.She was a second year college student.She looked at her phone.It was six in the morning.She wanted to sleep back but Dara entered her room."Get your lazy to the toilet now,"she said.Chaerin could never say no to Dara.So,she followed her instruction.

 

  Both of them were having breakfast at McDonalds.There,they met Yoona,Yuri and Seohyun."Annyeonghaseyo,Seohyun,Yuri sshi,"Chaerin said,purposely leaving Yoona's name out.Dara giggled."Annyeonghaseyo Yoona,"she said.

  Yoona smiled.She sticked her tongue out at Chaerin.At the same time,SooTae also arrived at the restaurant with JeTi.Sooyoung glared at Yoona as she entered.Yoona shuddered."What's up partner?"Sooyoung said to Chaerin.

  "I hate Mr Cho,"Chaerin said.Dara hit the back of her head."Come on,I was telling the truth,"Chaerin said.Everyone laughed at Chaerin.She pouted."Where's HyoNi and SunByung?"Jessica asked.

  Two couples rushed into the restaurant.They were in a mess.Everyone stared at them."It's a long story,"Hyoyeon said.

 

Flashback...

  Sunny and Hyomin were already at the front of HyoNi's house.Sunny kept on honking but none of them came out.Sunny got angry and break enter their house.Hyomin followed behind her.

  They stood outside of their room.Sunny then heard something unpleasant."Are they...you know...doing it?"Hyomin asked Sunny.She was blushing as well as Sunny."We have to stop them,"Sunny said.Hyomin agreed.

  Sunny took her phone out and called Hyoyeon.Sunny put her ear against the door.Hyoyeon picked the phone up."Hyonnie,where are you?We've been waiting for almost twenty minutes,"Sunny said.

  "Mianhae,Nicole and I were still sleeping,"Hyoyeon lied.

  Nicole opened the door.Her jaw dropped."Really?We heard moans,"Sunny said.

  Hyoyeon turned around and saw Sunny and Hyomin.She blushed."You're going to get it,"Hyoyeon said.

  Sunny and Hyomin quickly ran away,leaving their car behind.

 

  "That was weird,"Taeyeon said.

  "Yeah,it was unexpected.I thought only Yoona and Seohyun does it,"Jessica said.

  Yoona and Seohyun blushed.Sooyoung and Taeyeon broke into laughter."Don't you guys do it too?"Yoona said.

  "For your information,we haven't,"Chaerin and Sooyoung said.

  Taeyeon and Dara nodded.Yoona stomped her feet.

 

  Dara and Chaerin were second year students in YG College.Taeyeon and Yuri were also second year students but from SNSD College.Sooyoung,Sunny,Hyomin and Yoona were first year students from SNSD College as well.Seohyun was still in highschool.Hyoyeon,Jessica,Tiffany and Nicole were third year students in SNSD College.

 

  Dara and Chaerin were walking hand in hand to school.Some were surprised,some were happy for them.Chaerin kissed Dara and entered her class.They were taking different courses.Chaerin sat at her usual place."Good morning,Chaerin,"Mr Cho said,smiling at Chaerin.

  Chaerin ignored him."I hope you've study during the holidays.There will be a test,"Mr Cho said.

 

  A girl entered the classroom.Chaerin looked at her."Class,she will be your new classmate,"Mr Cho said.

  "Annyeonghaseyo,my name's Ahn Sohee,"she said.

  ,Chaerin said in her mind. 

  "Anything wrong Chaerin?"Mr Cho asked.

  Chaerin looked away."Please take a seat beside Chaerin,"Mr Cho said.Damn,Chaerin thought.

 

  Taeyeon showed Sooyoung around the school."Can we go to the canteen?I'm hungry,"Sooyoung said.

  "We just ate,"Taeyeon said.

  Sooyoung pouted."Fine,"Taeyeon said.Sooyoung grinned and dragged Taeyeon to the canteen.

 

  Taeyeon was only staring at Sooyoung,who was eating.She smiled.Sooyoung saw her and decided to feed her."Open up,TaeTae,"she said.Taeyeon snapped out.She opened and Sooyoung fed her.Then,a guy pushed Sooyoung away."Taeyeon,I miss you,"he said."We're over,remember?"Taeyeon said.

  "Come on baby,"the guy said.He leaned closer to Taeyeon.Sooyoung hit his back."Get off my girlfriend you fool!"Sooyoung shouted.The guy grunted.He looked at Sooyoung."Come on,you?"he said.

  "Yeah,"Sooyoung said proudly.The guy punched her.Taeyeon ran towards Sooyoung."Stop it Siwon,"she said.

  "What's so good about her?"Siwon asked.

  "Everything,"Taeyeon replied.

  Siwon walked away."He'll be back for you,Sooyoung.Be careful,"Taeyeon said.