Chapter 19

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Chaerin's POV

I can't believe Dara believed me.I was actually standing on a tree branch.I was looking at Dara's every movements.How could she?I thought.

I entered the class,lifeless."Omo.What happened to you?"Sohee asked.I threw my bag at the corner and slumped on the chair."What happened Chae?"Sohee asked again."I saw Dara with another guy,"I replied.

The teacher,Ms Lee,entered."We'll talk later,"Sohee said.I nodded.

-------------------------------------

Sohee and I walked to the cafeteria together.We ordered our meal and sat at the table near the windows.I took a bite of my sandwich."So,you saw Dara and a guy together.What will you do?"Sohee asked.I finished my sandwich off and said,"I don't know actually."

Sohee sighed."Let's skip class,"I suggested."No thanks.My parents will kill me if they find out,"Sohee said.

I nodded.I grabbed my bag and escaped from school.

I was leaning against a tree,looking at the children who were playing at the playground.One of them saw me and approached me."Unnie,do you want to play with us?"she asked.

"My name's Kim Hayeon,"she said.

"Are you Taeyeon's little sister?"I asked.She nodded.I followed behind her.

"Having fun I see,"I heard Bom said.I turned and saw her with TOP."Annyeonghaseyo,unnie,oppa,"I said.TOP ruffled my hair.

"How's my sister doing?"he asked.

"Since when am I your sister?"I asked.TOP pouted.I laughed.Bom hugged him.

"Who are they unnie?"Hayeon asked.

"This is Bom unnie and TOP oppa,"I replied.

She bowed to them and went back to play."So,why did you ditch school?"Bom asked.I shrugged."It's about my sister right?"she said.

"I saw her with another guy,"I said.

"Someone's jelly,"TOP teased.

I hit his arm.He pouted again."Stop pouting,"I said.

"Yes ma'am,"he said,saluting.

"Let's go to my house,"Bom said,dragging me away."See you later Hayeon,"I said.

Hayeon nodded.