Chapter 25 - Is This The End?

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Everyone was still at the hospital,worried about Chaerin of course.Chaerin was really weak as she hadn't drink blood for a year.Either she's dead or still alive,but unconscious.

"Why must it be Chaerin?She doesn't deserve all this,"Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon hugged her girlfriend.Dara entered the room.She was crying."What happened to you?"Bom asked her.

Dara shook Chaerin's body."Come on Chae.One week hasn't pass yet.Wake up,"she said.She let go of Chaerin and cried even harder.Bom got closer to her and hugged her."All of us wants her to wake up,"she said to Chaerin.

-----------------------------------

One week had passed and Chaerin still had not wake up.No one left the hospital."I'm afraid to say this but her heart had stopped working.She's not breathing anymore,"the doctor said.

Everyone's jaw dropped.Dara cried again."No,she can't die.She can't!She promised me,"she said.She slid down to the ground.

"We need all of you to leave now,"the doctor said.

---------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV

It's been one month since Chaerin's death.Dara was now staying with her sister.I felt bad for her.If it wasn't for Taeyang,this wouldn't have happened.

He never appeared in our lives again.He disappeared just like that.Taeyeon and I were at the park,remembering all the memories we had with Chaerin.

Someone caught our attention.She was having fun with someone else.Taeyeon and I decided to meet up with them.

I tapped the girl's shoulder.When she turned,it was...

------------------------------------

This is the last chapter...T_T.....anyone wants a sequel though?