Chapter 3 - Coincidence?

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?

Chaerin's POV

  It's all my fault!It's all my fault!Those four words kept on haunting me.If I hadn't made out with that ,she wouldn't have run away.One year,I suffered one whole year without her.Even drinking alcohol wouldn't make me forget about her.Where are you right now,my love?I thought.It's cheesy but I can't help it.I miss her so much."What can I do to get you back and prove my love to you?What?"I shouted.I threw a bottle at the wall.

 

  Bom-unnie entered my house.I groaned as I saw the light behind her."Close the door,"I said,my head facing down."You need to get out and enjoy the outdoors sometimes you know,"Bom-unnie said.I sighed."I don't know unnie.I can only go out during night.Someone stole my ring,"I said,showing my two hands at her.She raised an eyebrow."Who stole it?"she asked."If I knew who,he or she would be dead by now,"I said.Bom patted my head.She's one of the few who knows my secret.

 

  I stood up."What brings you here anyways?"I asked,clearing the way to my room.My house was really in a mess with all the broken bottles."I need your help,"she replied."Hmm?"I said."I'll just text it to you,"Bom-unnie said.I nodded and she left.

 

Taeyeon's POV

  I was walking back home.I was suddenly pinned against the wall.I groaned.The man reeked of alcohol.I tried to break free but he was too strong.He started kissing me roughly.I was helpless.A tear slid down my cheek."What do you think you're doing?"a girl shouted.Her voice was quite rough.I opened my eyes.She looked familar but I couldn't remember who.

 

  The girl grabbed the man by his collar.She punched him until he was bleeding.I saw the man pulling a knife out of his pocket.He was waiting for the right time.The girl seemed to read my mind though.She grabbed his other hand and kicked the knife away.Her eyes were red in colour.She looked at me and smirked,"Long time no see,Kim Taeyeon,"she said.I was shocked when she said my name.She was suddenly pinned against the wall.The man had the knife back,He slashed her arm.She didin't show any pain.She kicked the man in the stomach and grabbed the knife.She almost stabbed him but I stopped her."Let's go to my house to heal the wound,"I said,dragging her even if she doesn't want to.

 

  The girl sat on the couch.I walked to my room and took the safety kit.When,I went back,I saw the girl being treated by Sandara.If those two are a pair,I bet they will live a happy life."I still hate you Chae.You lied to me,"I heard Sandara said."Mianhae,Dara.I was just jealous,"the girl said."Please Chaerin,it's over.We're over,"Sandara said.Ch-Chaerin?I thought.

 

Chaerin's POV

  She works with Taeyeon now?How pathetic."I told you I was jealous,"I said in a cold tone.Why won't she just believe me?

 

  Dara was scared.I could see it in her eyes.I leaned against the couch.I closed my eyes and chuckled."One year,I've waited one whole year for you to return.I don't care if you don't forgive me.But one fcuking year?Seriously?"I said.Dara hugged me.I pushed her away."You're the reason why I accidentally killed Jiyong.I was jealous.That was why I kissed that girl,"I said.

 

  Dara slapped me."Forget it Chae,"she said,I pinned her down."One more word or move,I'll forcefully kiss you,"I growled.Dara was shaking."Stop it Chaerin.You're not yourself!"Bom-unnie said.I shook my head .I got off of Dara and ran away.I'm a monster,I thought.

 

Dara's POV

  She waited one whole year?Was she insane?Bom didn't look happy to see me.She looked like she was disgusted,digusted in my behaviour.

 

  "She waited one whole year and this is how you treat her back?All she did was drink alcohol day and night.She even planned to kill herself once,"my sister said.She sighed and chuckled."What's the point of telling you this?"

 

  Chaerin had never been aggressive towards me.Why is she now?I was confused.A moment she was cold.Then,she became aggressive.A while later,she was sorry.Mood swings much?Still,I hate her!Hate her for killing Jiyong,hate her for kissing that girl.

 

  I looked at Bom.She was talking to Ms Kim.I wonder what those two were talking about.Should I forgive Chaerin and just forget about the past?

 

Flashback...

  I was in Chaerin's bedroom.She doesn't allow anyone to enter her room.However,for me,I was special.So,Chaerin was sitting on the floor,cross-legged.I was sitting on her lap.Her arms were around my waist and her head was resting on my back.I could feel her hot breath.I smiled."Can I ask you something?"she asked.She sounded shy.

  "Hmm?"I said.Chaerin loosen her grip around my waist.She let out a breath."Willyoubemygirlfriend?"she said in one shot.I jumped off her lap.I looked at Chaerin.She looked confused."Sure I'll be your girlfriend!"I shouted,jumping up and down in glee.

 

  Chaerin tilted her her head.She looked adorable!After a moment of silence,I think she finally got it because she was grinning."I promise to kiss one and only you.No one else could kiss my lips except yours,"she said.I laughed at her childish behaviour.