Chapter 4

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?

Sooyoung's POV

I was on the way home.Someone knocked into me.I lost my balance and dropped on my .I groaned."I'm so sorry.Mianhae,"she said.I looked up.

"Do you still remember me CL-roo?"I asked,smirking.She looked carefully at me.She moved closer to me.She pushed me away.

"Yah!How can I forget you Shikshin?"CL said.She helped me up.I took a good look at her.I saw blood stains on her shirt."I was saving Taeyeon from getting ,"CL said as if she was reading my mind.Wait,Taeyeon?!How does she know Taeyeon?"We met at a club,"CL said.My jaw dropped.Is she a mind reader or something?"I'm not a mind reader Choi Sooyoung,"CL said.I grabbed her collar.I wonder how she knows everything I'm thinking about.CL sighed.She wanted to say something but I put a finger on her lips.CL shifted position.I was suddenly on her back."Someone's here,"she said.She carried me behind the bush.

There were two person.I heard CL growled."Who are they?"I asked in a whisper."Taeyeon and Dara,"CL replied.I grabbed onto CL's hand.She looked at me,worried.

"Where are you taking me?"the other girl,Dara,asked.She was trying to break free from Taeyeon's grip.

"To Chaerin's house,"Taeyeon replied.I turned and looked at CL.

"No!I hate her!She lied to me!She even killed my only friend!I want her to get out of my life!"Dara shouted at the top of her lungs.I looked at CL again.Her face was in one of her palms.She chuckled."Sure I can get out of your life,"she said to herself.I was confused.CL faced me."I wish you good luck Sooyoungie,"she said,before disappearing into the thin air.

No One's POV

Things had been worse than better.Taeyeon had been avoiding Sooyoung for almost a week.She decided to call Chaerin.

Sooyoung:Annyeonghaseyo,CL-roo!

Instead of a warm greeting,a,deep voice replied.

Unknown:If you want her back,come get her yourself.

Sooyoung:Where is she?! Unknown:*laughing*Don't worry.She's just adjusting to the sunlight.