Chapter 24

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
No One's POV

An hour had passed but Taeyang had not appeared yet.Dara was starting to look sad."Let's go home,"Chaerin said.Dara shook her head."Let me ask you a question Dara.Do you love him or me?Am I your toy or your girlfriend?"Chaerin asked.

Dara had never ever thought about that."One more thing,are you playing with my heart?"Chaerin said,holding onto Dara's shoulder.

Taeyang finally came."Mianhae,"he said.Chaerin smelled something funny.She doesn't feel good about Taeyang.Dara hugged him."Where were you?"she asked.

"I was with Mr Cho.He called me to help him,"Taeyang said.Dara smiled.

"No,Mr Cho is still at home watching his favourite drama,"Chaerin said bluntly.Taeyang and Dara looked at her weirdly.

"Come on.I get bored easily.Since Mr Cho is not my favourite teacher,I spied on him.Maybe one day I could embarrass him,"Chaerin said,shrugging.

"I want the truth Taeyang,"Dara said.Taeyang glared at me.

"My cousin called me and said he wanted to meet me badly,"Taeyang said.Chaerin snickered."Your profile said you don't have any cousin here,"she said.

Dara looked at Chaerin.The latter smiled."Did you forget that the principal is my uncle?"she said.Taeyang attacked Chaerin.

"What did I do then?"he asked Chaerin.

"You just took away the girl's innocence,"Chaerin said,pointing at a girl talking to her friend.

Taeyang let go of Chaerin."Is it true?"Dara asked.

"Come on she's just jealous.Who are you anyways?"Taeyang said.

"My name's Lee Chaerin.I am Santokki's girlfriend,"Chaerin said,smiling dorkily.

Dara blushed when Chaerin called her Santokki."Santokki?"Taeyang said.Chaerin nodded."That's her nickname."

"I think Taeyang is right.You are just jealous,"Dara said.

Chaerin suddenly felt her head throbbing."I gotta go,"she said.Before she even got to run,she fell unconscious.

Everyone rushed to the hospital.Bom squeezed in.She looked at Chaerin's hand.She punched the bed."What's wrong?"Sooyoung asked.

"Someone pulled her ring off,"Bom replied.