Chapter 7 - Dinner Night?

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
I didn't know they had many friends,especially Sooyoung."So you're Lee Chaerin,"Hyoyeon,Taeyeon's cousin said.I bowed."The one and only,"I said.Someone pulled me away."Stay away from her,"she said to Hyoyeon."So,you don't hate me now?"I asked,hoping she said yes.

Instead,I got a glare from her.I ran and hid behind Taeyeon."Help me.She's scaring me,"I whispered to her.She chuckled."Not as scary as the ice princess's glare,"Taeyeon said,pointing at the girl with auburn hair.A smile crept up my face."What does she hate?"I asked.Taeyeon looked at me and smiled too.She nodded."Cucumbers,"she replied.I high fived with her.'Why is she telling me all this?'I thought.

Everyone was settled down at the table.Dara sat beside me.On the opposite side,was the ice princess,Jessica.She was about to eat the first dish until I ruined her moment."You might not want to eat that.It has cu-"Before I even finished my sentence,Jessica dropped her spoon and jumped out of Ger seat.Everyone burst out laughing except Dara,Jessica and another girl.I looked at Taeyeon.She had an idea."Tiffany,there's a bug on you,"she said without even laughing.The girl,Tiffany jumped this time.I ran towards Taeyeon and high fived with her again."This isn't fair,"Yoona whined.I got to know everyone's name in just a minute."Why didn't you add me to the group?"she continued.

We turned and looked at Tiffany and Jessica."Sooyoung!""Dara!"We shouted at the same time.Sooyoung was busy eating while Dara was ignoring me.I carried Taeyeon bridal style and ran away.

Jessica's POV

That dork needs to learn a lesson."Where are we going to find them?"Tiffany asked.I shrugged.A girl stood up."I think I know where they are.This is Chaerin's sister's restaurant,"she said.

"I'm following,"Sooyoung said,finishing her last dish.Ae We all followed the girl."My name's Sandara Park.You can call me Dara,"she said.I clenched my fists.They're going to die literally.Tiffany was trying to calm me down.

We were at the top of the restaurant.Dara pinned in the code to enter rooftop.When we entered,they were there but they were talking to each other.The blonde girl took off her ring.She looked at it."Get over her Taeng.There's No point chasing after her anymore,"she said to Taeyeon.Sooyoung snatched the ring away from her.Since when did she get there?

"I treated you to dinner Choi Sooyoung,"the blonde said."That isn't enough Chaerin,"Sooyoung said,poking her cheeks.So her name's Chaerin.She walked towards me."I forgot to introduce myself.My name's Lee Chaerin.Call me Chaerin or CL,"she said with a smile.I grabbed her by the collar.She seemed calm.Is she challenging me?

I slapped her.She was emotionless.Dara pulled her away.She was holding onto Chaerin tightly.Chaerin grinned dorkily."Still hate me?"she asked Dara."Prove me why I should love you again,"Dara replied.'They're so cute together,'I thought.I wasn't mad at Chaerin anymore."I made you a toy,"she said to Dara.Dara's eyes widened when she heard the word toy.Chaerin ruffled her hair.

I turned and saw Tiffany kissing Taeyeon.My jaw dropped.Dara stood beside."Talk to her.I don't want you to make the same mistake like I did,"she said.

Chaerin's POV

I asked for Yoona's number from Sooyoung.Yoona came as soon as I put down my phone."I need you to do me a favour,"I said to her."What is it?"she asked.I could sense anxiety in her."I need you to…"