Chapter 13 - Christmas Special 2

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Things weren't going good for Yoona and her gang.Every half an hour,one of their girlfriends will try to take a peek on what they were doing."Sunny and Tiffany,please guard the place,"Yoona said.She sighed."I thought this was going to be easy,"she said to herself.Chaerin patted her back."Fighting!"she said."Thanks CL,"Yoona said.

"Chaerin,go call all of them,"Yoona said.Chaerin nodded.

Seohyun and her gang ran towards Chaerin."Where are the rest?"Hyomin asked.Chaerin smirked."Now!"she shouted.

As usual,the pranksters started throwing snowballs at their girlfriends."Game on!"Jessica said.Chaerin saw Minzy on their team.She gulped.

They threw snowballs at each other for an hour.Chaerin was hit many times by her neighbour.She had an annoyed look on her face.Yoona gave a signal to her.Chaerin and Yoona left the place."Where are they going?"Jessica asked."Follow us,"Tiffany said.

Sooyoung the lights."Surprise!"Yoona and her gang said.The abandoned warehouse was used as a hall.There were decorations all over the place.A feast was also set up on a long dining table.Yoona walked towards her girlfriend."Merry Christmas,Hyunnie,"she said.Seohyun hugged her."Look up,a mistletoe,"Yoona said.Seohyun smiled and they kissed.However the moment was ruining because of Chaerin and Sooyoung,the two annoying ers.

"Why did you choose her,Dara unnie,Sooyoung unnie,"Seohyun asked,shaking her head.

Yoona was chasing the two of them around the warehouse.She had a knife in her hand.Sooyoung fell."Go on without me!"Sooyoung shouted to Chaerin.

"That's enough.It's time for the feast.You guys can continue what ever you're doing later,"Jessica said.

The three pranksters shivered and obeyed the Ice Princess's order.

Everyone went back to Yoona's mansion.Sooyoung and Chaerin were badly beaten by Yoona."She's a monster,"Sooyoung said."Yeah,"Chaerin said.

Yoona smirked.Dara and Taeyeon walked to their girlfriends.Dara dragged Chaerin to the living room to heal her wounds."You still have not changed a bit,"Dara said.Chaerin grinned foolishly.

Taeyeon dragged Sooyoung to their room."Are you out of your mind?"she asked.Sooyoung grinned.Taeyeon smiled and kissed Sooyoung's cheek.

Sunny,Hyomin,Hyoyeon,Nicole,Tiffany and Jessica didn't have any troubles."I wonder when they will grow up.Three dorky couple is just too much,"Hyoyeon said.Everyone agreed."We heard that,"Dara and Chaerin said,glaring at all of them.