Chapter 22 - Getting You Back...

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Chaerin's POV

"I don't want history to repeat itself,"I said and left.

Since I'm at a legal age to drink,I went to the nearest club to drink.I ordered a drink.The waiter winked at me.I rolled my eyes and looked at the crowd who were dancing.

"Here you go Miss,"the waiter said.

I thanked the waiter and drank the drink in one shot."You must be angry at something.Tell me,the waiter said.

"What for?"I said and asked for another drink.I saw Yuri,Yoona and Seohyun."Annyeong Chaerin unnie,"Seohyun said.

"Annyeong,Seohyun,"I said.

"Where's Dara unnie?"she asked.

I sighed.Yuri glared at Seohyun."It's fine,"I said.

The waiter finally came back with by drink.Yuri and Yoona ordered their drinks."Since you're here,I want to apologize,"Yoona said.

"Let's just forget it happened alright?"I said.

"You're acting different,"Yuri said.She looked at me with concern."Spit it out."

"I found out that my girlfriend's meeting another guy,"I said."What?!"Yuri and Yoona said at the same time.

"You're joking right?"Yuri said.

I didn't reply."Here's the plan,"she said.

Dara wasn't at home.I sighed.I sat on the couch and the TV.I was waiting for Dara to get back home but I fell asleep.

The next day...

I was awaken by my phone.I picked it up."Don't worry about me Chae.I'm sorry I didn't come back last night,"Dara said.

I looked at my watch.It was already morning.I hung the phone up.I washed up and rushed to school.

I saw Dara with that guy.The saddest thing was that she ignored me like she didn't even know me."What a .How could she ditch Chaerin and date the new guy?"I heard someone said using my supernatural power.

"So how's things with Dara?"Sohee asked,appearing out of nowhere.I pointed at Dara and the guy.Sohee bit her lower lip."I'm sorry I asked,"she said.

She held onto my hand and ran to class.

Dara's POV

When I entered the school,everyone was giving me the cold shoulder.I said hello to some of them but they only glared at me."Don't worry about them,"Taeyang said.

I saw Chaerin at her locker.A girl came towards her.They talked for a minute.The girl then dragged Chaerin somewhere."Is there anything wrong?"Taeyang asked me.

I shook my head."How could you do this Dara?Do you want her to suffer again?She didn't come to college at all last year.Make your mind up Dara.Many of us are dying to be with her,"Suzy said.

"What are you talking about?I don't even know who you're talking about,"I lied.My heart aches every time I lied about the truth."Let's go,Taeyang,"I said.

There was a letter on the coffee table once I got home.

Don't bother to find me.I hate to be in a love triangle.Better choose wisely before I vanish from your world.

I crushed the paper.I ran to her room and saw that everything was empty,including her wardrobe."What have I done?"I asked myself.

Sooyoung's POV

"Are you sure Chaerin?"I asked.

"Let her choose first.After all,it depends on the answer,"Chaerin replied.

I sighed.Chaerin was staying with me until Dara chooses who she loves.I sat down beside Chaerin."Be strong okay?"I said.She nodded.