Chapter 5

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?

Taeyeon's POV

"Is anything wrong,Ms Kim?"Sandara asked me.I shook my head.She nodded and walked to the kitchen.I sighed and lay on my couch.'I'm such a coward,'I thought.I've been avoiding Sooyoung just because I have a crush on her."Pabo tae,"I said to myself,hitting my head.I slowly fell asleep until someone burst into my house."CL's in trouble!"the tall girl shouted.I sat up and looked at the person.It was Sooyoung.

I got out if the sofa and grabbed her by the collar."You are joking right?"I asked in a worried tone.I tried to look for answers in Sooyoung's eyes but I found nothing.I let her go and dropped to the floor.

Sandara came out of the the kitchen.She seemed to not care about Chaerin.Sooyoung stopped her."If you had bit ask CL to get out of your life,I bet this would not have had happened.But don't worry,she's willing to die for you,"Sooyoung said.She said the last sentence sarcastically though.Sooyoung walked towards me and hugged me.I bit my lips.Why am I like this when I'm around her?

"Why do you care?"Sandara asked Sooyoung coldly.

"She saved me from being by my own father.What's weird is that We just met last semester since SM College is right beside YG College.She saw me at the alley near our school.Since then,we became friends.If you were wondering why she was always home late was because she was having lunch with me.She told me you were always busy with your boyfriend,"Sooyoung said.She started crying.I held onto her and sighed.'Cry all you want Sooyoung.I'm right here,'I thought.

Chaerin's POV

I winced every time the sunlight hit my arms or face.There were lots of burn marks on my skin.I was getting weaker.I had not had blood for a very long time.I gave up knowing that Dara wouldn't love me back.I'd rather die."Why won't you just believe me?"I shouted.The kidnapper came out of nowhere and chuckled."It hurts right?"he said.He moved forward and took off his mask."Surprise,"he said,smirking.

Dara's POV

I was dragged by Ms Kim and her friend,Ms Choi.Ms Choi break opened the door."Let her go now!"she shouted.I was standing behind her until I saw the kidnapper.I was shocked.

"Shut the door will ya?"Chaerin hoarsed.It's been only a day and she's like this now?Sooyoung apologized and closed the door."Ji-Jiyong,"I said.I dropped to the ground,crying.Chaerin looked at me in pity.I want someone to soothe me.

Jiyong walked to me and hugged me.It didn't felt anything like Chaerin's."Get off her bastard!"Ms Kim shouted.'Where's Ms Choi?'I thought.All of the sudden,Jiyong wasn't in front of me.It all happened in just a flash.Chaerin was talking to him.Jiyong,chuckled and pushed Chaerin away.Chaerin landed perfectly,surprisingly.Jiyong stood in front of me.Chaerin clenched her fists."CL!"Ms Choi shouted."Look behind you!"

Chaerin swiftly dodged the attack.Jiyong pulled out a stake in his pocket.He passed it to me."Stake her,"he whispered in my ear.I gulped.