Chapter 18

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Taeyeon's POV

I went back in to get my books.A pair of arms embraced me.I pushed them away."We.Are.Over.Siwon,"I said.He chuckled."We could have been an item if you hadn't meet her,"Siwon said.I slapped him.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that,"I said.Siwon smirked."She's a girl.She can't protect her like I could,"he said.

"She can't but I can,"Yuri said.She punched Siwon."You ,"Siwon said.He wanted to punch Yuri back but Yuri kicked his painful part.He yelped in pain.Yuri grabbed my hand and made a run.

We were at the back of the school.Both of us were panting heavily."You okay?"Yuri asked.I nodded."Thanks,"I said.

Yuri accompanied me home.Sooyoung ran towards me and gave me a hug."Annyeong,Yuri sshi,"she said.Yuri smiled and went back home.

Sooyoung didn't let me go.I chuckled."What's wrong Shikshin?Are you hungry?"I asked.Sooyoung nodded."Let me take a shower and go get change.We'll eat at a restaurant,"I said.

Sooyoung let me go and kissed my lips."I laf chu,"she said in English.I laughed at her pronunciation.She grinned.

Sooyoung let me into her car."Fancy,"I said.Did I tell you She was wearing a suit?I entered the car.She closed the door and entered from the other side."Soshi Restaurant,here we come!"she shouted.I wonder if she loves me more than food.

As we entered the restaurant,we saw someone looking similar as Dara."Chaerin's gonna be mad if she finds out about this,"Sooyoung said.I folded my hand.I wish I was as tall as her.

Sooyoung and I took a sit.We were seating right behind of Dara.She was with another guy.He doesn't look like he's from here."I think I like you Dara,"the guy said.Sooyoung wanted to go and hit him.So,I stopped her from doing something stupid like that.Dara was quiet."I'll wait for your response,Dara,"the guy said.

That's the way Dara,I said in my mind.Sooyoung and I ordered our food.

Sooyoung stopped eating.She looked quite shy."What do you want to ask Sooyoungie?"I asked.

"Other than Tiffany,was that guy,Siwon,your boyfriend too?"she asked.

"Don't worry about my past Soo.I'm happy to be with you now,"I said.Sooyoung nodded and continued eating like nothing had happened.

Dara and that guy left the restaurant hand in hand."Do you think she's doing this out of pity because of Chaerin?"Sooyoung asked.I shrugged."Let's not interfere until things get out of hands,"I said.