Chapter 2 - A Meet Up

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?

  Sooyoung was back home.She was living with her friend,Jessica."I stole a bar of chocolate from Kim Taeyeon and she wasn't mad.How odd.She evn tapped my nose,"Sooyoung said,Tiffany,Jessica's girlfriend,tensed when she heard Taeyeon's name.She even felt jealous of Sooyoung.Sooyoung's phone rang.

From: TaeTae (XD)

Meet me at the park with a box of chocolates tomorrow noon.That bar of chocolate you stole was the last one I had. ^^

 

  Sooyoung giggled.

 

To: TaeTae

A box of chocolates for just a bar of chocolates?That isn't fair.How bout you bake a cake for me? :3

 

  Sooyoung smirked at the last sentence.The JeTi couple was staring at her.Taeyeon didn't reply.I guess she fell asleep,Sooyoung thought.She ignored the couple and went straight to bed.

 

  Taeyeon woke up and looked at her phone.A message from Sooyoung?She laughed at the text.She took a quick shower and walked to the kitchen afterwards.The servants were shocked to see a cheerful Taeyeon."Can you help me Sandara?"Taeyeon asked,Dara nodded.

 

  The cake was finally done with an hour to spare.Taeyeon thanked her maid and walked to her room to get changed.She was smiling all the way.Mr and Mrs Kim were happy.They even high-fived with each other."Who is this person who made my daughter happy?"Mr Kim said,earning a giggle from his wife.

 

Sooyoung's POV

  It was noon and I was already at the park.Taeyeon,you better hurry up before I eat your chocolates,I thought.Speak of the devil,Taeyeon walked slowly towards me.Neither her face or eyes showed any emotions.I ran to the Danshin.

  "What happened to the Taeyeon I know yesterday?"I asked,looking at the cold Taeyeon.I shuddered.

 

  Taeyeon smiled.I found the smile cute.Cuter than Tiffany's eye smile.She handed me the cake and I handed her the box of chocolates."Do you want to hang out sometimes?"I asked,looking directly at Taeyeon while eating the cake.It was surprisingly nice.She tapped her chin,thinking.It was so cute."Sure,"she simply replied.Half of me cheered while the other half was scared.I sighed.Taeyeon looked directly into my eyes.My heart was beating really fast.I felt like melting in front of her.Her onyx eyes looked worried,"Open your mouth,"she said.I did as she said.She fed me the chocolates I gave her.We stayed at the park until 9pm.I sure am going to get scolded by the Ice Princess.

 

 

 

Chaera next >.<