Chapter 12 - Christmas Special

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
I skipped from February to December...Sorry...>_<

No One's POV

Everyone was at Yoona's mansion including Chaerin's neighbour,Minzy.

A week ago...

Chaerin was alone at home,waiting for Dara to come back.She was planning on what to get for her friends for Christmas.She was tackled all of a sudden.Chaerin groaned."Unnie,are you celebrating Christmas?Can I join along?"Minzy said.Chaerin chose to ignore her but nothing will stop the dongsaeng.She would come to Chaerin's house every hour even when Dara was home.

One day,Minzy was about to throw a snowball at Chaerin,however at that time there was a letter right beside her.She picked it up and read it."Yeah!"Minzy shouted.Chaerin,who was at home,looked at Minzy and shook her head."You don't mind another guest coming right?"she asked Yoona through a call.

"Chaerin unnie,Yoona sshi wants to talk to you,"Seohyun said.Chaerin nodded."I'll be back,"she said to Dara and kissed her forehead.

"What's up partner?"she asked Yoona.

"Let's surprise our girlfriend.Call Sooyoung,Tiffany,Sunny and Hyoyeon,"Yoona said.

"Sooyoung!Tiffany!Sunny!Hyoyeon!"Chaerin shouted."Come here!"

Yoona sighed."For someone older than me,you're quite childish,"she said.Chaerin grinned.Sooyoung jumped onto Chaerin's back."Umpf,"Chaerin said.Sooyoung didn't got off of her.The other three arrived.

"Want to surprise our girlfriend?I've got a perfect plan,"Yoona said.Everyone did a thumbs up.

"What do you thing they're up to?"Jessica asked.Dara,Hyomin,Nicole and Seohyun and Taeyeon shrugged.

Short chapter...T_T