Chapter 20

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
I followed Bom home.I was sitting at the backseat of the car."TOP oppa,I want you to cook me something at home,"I said.

"Why should I?"he asked.

"You're my 'brother' right?"I replied.

-------------------------------

TOP went to the kitchen as soon as we reached our destination."I love you oppa!"I shouted from the living room."He's mine,"Bom said,glaring at me."I know,"I said.

I stayed at Bom's house until it was evening."See you soon!"I said,bowing.TOP ruffled my hair again.He got back into the car.

I saw Dara with that guy again.I quickly hide behind a pole."Unnie,what are you doing?"Minzy asked.I pulled her.I put a finger on my lips.She nodded.

Dara gave a peck on the cheek to the guy."Unnie,isn't she your girlfriend?"Minzy asked.I nodded."Want me to beat that guy for you?"she said.

I chuckled."No violence,"I said.The guy walked away.Dara entered the house."Can I stay at your place for awhile maknae?"I asked.Minzy nodded.

Dara's POV

I gave Taeyang a peck on the cheek.He said goodbye to me and walked to his car.

Chaerin wasn't home yet.Where could she be?I texted Taeyeon.

From:Taeyeon

Nope.Didn't see her the whole day.

To:Dara

Wait,if she didn't see Chaerin the whole day,did Chaerin lied to me?I was about to text her when she entered the house."Where have you been?"I asked.

"Where have you been?"Chaerin asked me.

"I was out with Taeyeon,why?"I lied.

"Nothing.I was at your sister's house,"Chaerin said.

Our conversation ended like that.Chaerin walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

Something's wrong with her,I thought.

Chaerin came out of the bathroom.She kissed me all of the sudden.I didn't kiss her back.I pushed her away."What the he'll is wrong with you?"I shouted.

"I saw you being cheesy with a guy.Who is he?"Chaerin asked.Damn,my cover is blown.

"He's no one special,"I replied.

Chaerin pushed me away."I don't want history to repeat itself,"she said,before leaving.