Chapter 1 - The Dork And Shikshin

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?

  A year had passed and Kim Taeyeon had promised not to love again.Since then,she hid her feelings and acted cold in front of everybody including her parents and friends.The incident never failed to get into Taeyeon's mind.It haunted her every single day,day and night.She would go to her favourite hiding place and cry her heart out.It was becoming a daily routine for her.Everyone pitied her.They tried everything to cheer her up but everything they did was to no avail.

 

  It was almost midnight and the outside was cold.Taeyeon decided to take a walk at the park,She didn't even bother to put on a jacket or sweater.I'd rather freeze to death,she thought."I'm going out for a while,"she said with a blank expression.Her mother wanted to say a few words but her father put a finger on her mother's lips.Once Taeyeon was gone,Mr Kim let go of his wife."Let her be,"he said."What if she's freezing?She would get a cold,"Mrs Kim said.Mr Kim shrugged.

 

  Taeyeon was sitting on the bench at the park.She had a chocolate bar in her hand.It was later snatched by someone.Taeyeon stood up.The girl was taller than her.Taeyeon didn't have the mood to argue.So,she put her hands in her pockets and walked away.

  "Aren't you going to scold me?"the girl asked,talkimg with full.

  Taeyeon chuckled."You're the Shikshin.What can I say?"she replied.She walked back to the girl.She tapped her nose and ran away,leaving the girl confused,Taeyeon had never felt like this ever since she left her.Just thinking of that changed Taeyeon back to her cold state.She entered her house and went straight to her room.

 

  She sat at the corner of her room.Taeyeon could not let her go yet.However,just thinking of the Shikshin made her smile.Taeyeon pulled out her phone and searched for the Shikshin's number."Choi Sooyoung,"she whispered to herself.