Chapter 17

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Dara's POV

I was about to take a book out of my bag until someone greeted me."My name's Dong Youngbae,however,you can call me Taeyang,"he said.I looked at him.He's smile was dashing.

"My name's Sandara Park.You can call me Dara,"I said.

It was time for lunch.Chaerin was nowhere to be frown.I sighed."Are you going to the cafeteria?"Taeyang asked.I nodded."Let's go,"he said.

Chaerin's POV

Where is she?We promised to meet at the garden.

Flashback...

We were walking slowly to school since we had so much time."Let's meet at the garden during lunch.Don't forget,"Dara said to me.I saluted to her.

She can't forget can't she?Sohee saw me and approached me."What's wrong,Chae?"she asked."I don't know,"I replied.

I told her the whole story."I'm proud you got her back.But,how could she do this to you?"Sohee said.I laid on the grass."By the way,I've got a girlfriend now,"Sohee continued.

"Congrats,"I said,smiling.

I went home without Dara.I waited for her but she didn't come out in the ten minutes I waited for her.

I spotted Sooyoung and walked towards her."Where's your girl?"I asked.Sooyoung sighed."She has something to attend to.Where's yours?"she said.

"I don't know.I didn't see her at all after I entered my class,"I replied.

Sooyoung and I went and grabbed an ice cream.We sat at the park."Do you remember the picnic?"Sooyoung asked.I let out a short laugh."Yeah,I interrupted you and Taeyeon,"I replied.Sooyoung hit my back."I miss that time,"I said.Sooyoung agreed with me.

Dara wasn't home yet.I punched the wall.I decided to message her since she hates to call.

To:Santokki

Where are you?You know how worried am I?

From:Chaerinnie

I waited for an hour but she didn't reply.I threw my phone away.I've never been this angry with her.I changed my clothes and decided to look for her.

Dara's POV

"Where do you want to go next?"Taeyang asked me."It's late Taeyang,I'll see you tomorrow,"I said.Taeyang nodded and sent me home.

The house was dark.I the light.Taeyeon was sitting at the living room.She looked really angry."I'm sorry,Chae,"I said.She ignored me."What did I do?"I asked.

She stood up and walked to our room.I grabbed her hand.She sighed and pinned me against the wall."What am I to you?"she asked."A toy?"

Her eyes turned blood red."Mi-mianhae,"I said.She chuckled.·"Did you forget Dara?You asked me to meet at the garden but,where were you?"she asked.

How can you forget Dara?I scolded myself."I'm lucky I have Sooyoung to accompany me,"Chaerin said.

Chaerin let me go and walked to our room.She slammed the door and even locked the door.I slid down the wall.I was crying.It hurts to see this.Why did I agree to go out with Taeyang?Without Chaerin's permission too.I fell asleep.

There was a pair of arms hugging me.It was warm and cozy."Mianhae Dara.I didn't mean to shout at you,"Chaerin said."I forgive you,"I said.

Taeyang was waiting for me at the front gate.I bit my lower lips."Go ahead first.I wanna talk to Sooyoung for a while,"Chaerin said.I let out a sigh of relief.Taeyang approached me and hugged me."Shall we?"he said.

---------------

Don't worry guys...I won't let Taeyang ruin ChaeRa's relationship...