Chapter 6

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Chaerin's POV

I stood in front of Dara.She was holding the stake tightly in her hand.I smiled weakly at her.'Think of something will ya?'I heard Taeyeon's thought."Think Dara.Is this what you want?Do you really want to kill me?"I asked Dara,holding her free hand.She pulled away from me."Where's the playful and cheerful Dara I know?"

Flashback...

I was at the park all alone.I was only eight years old.I wasn't enjoying myself until she came."Annyeonghaseyo Chaerin-ssi,"she said.I grinned upon her arrival."What took you So long?"I asked.She scratched her head and laughed."A cute story actually,"Dara said.I hugged her."I'm just glad you're here,"I said.Dara got off of me and ran away.She stuck her tongue out.I chuckled and ran after her.

End of flashback...

"I love you Dara.Even if you don't love me,"I said,smiling.Dara let go of the stake and dropped to the ground.She punched the ground."Why do you make it so hard to choose?"she asked me.Hard to choose because of me?You gotta be kidding me."What do you mean?"I asked,confused.

"You know what I mean,"Dara said,looking at me.Her eyes showed sadness and anger.I sat down and looked at Dara.I patted her head.Dara looked at me,confused.I took the stake away from her easily.Jiyong clapped his hands.I stood up and growled."Now,"he said.

Dara attacked me all of the sudden.She was under mind control."What's happening?"Taeyeon asked.I attacked Jiyong."Handle her Sooyoung,"I said.Sooyoung did the OK sign using her hand.I punched Jiyong.He smirked."Huh?"I said.Jiyong stabbed me."Chaerin!"Taeyeon shouted.Sooyoung stopped for awhile and looked at me."Snap out Dara!CL is in trouble!His could you do this?"she shouted at Dara.

I chuckled."You can't kill me Jiyong.You didn't stab me in the heart,"I said.I looked at Jiyong and smirked.I pulled the knife out.Blood was gushing out.I took off my jacket and tied it around my stomach."Now's the real deal,"I said.

Sooyoung's POV

I pinned Dara down."You still love her don't you?Why are you doing this then?Please,snap out,"I said.I looked at Chaerin.Her eyes were red in colour.I gasped.Dara pushed me away.I groaned.A second later,everything was back to normal.Jiyong's dead and Dara was back to normal.I was confused.Chaerin fell to the ground.Dara ran towards her.Taeyeon stood beside me.Her hands were wrapped around my waist.I looked at the Danshin."Is she going to be alright?"she asked me.I shrugged."I don't know,"I said.

Two days had past and Chaerin was still in the ward.She had not wake up yet.Someone entered the room.It was a red haired girl.She looked older than all of us."Unnie,what are you doing here?"Dara asked her.The girl ignored her and put a ring on Chaerin's finger.

Dara's POV

Bom put a ring on Chaerin's finger.It looked exactly the same as the one Jiyong was wearing."I hope this works,"I heard Bom said.

It was 7pm.All of us were ready to go home but We heard a groan."I'm sorry I troubled you guys,"Chaerin said.All of us ran to her and hugged her.She winced."Mianhae,"all of us said at the same time.Chaerin smiled."You have to buy us dinner CL,"Ms Choi said."Arasso.After I'm discharged from here.Invite all your friends too,"Chaerin said.I snuggled close to Chaerin,forgetting that I hate her.I looked at her then the rest.All of them were shocked.I finally realised and let go of Chaerin.I blushed.Bom put an arm around me."Admit it.You still like her don't you?"she said."No I don't,"I lied.Chaerin chuckled."I hate you too,"she joked.I knew she was joking but I felt sad.Chaerin sighed."When can I get out of here?"she asked.

The doctor entered."Well,tomorrow,"he said.