Chapter 21 - A SooTae Bonding Time!

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Flashback...

Taeyeon and Sooyoung was at home after school."TaeTae,do you want to.You know,"Sooyoung said.'Omo.Is she asking me for a hand in marriage?'Taeyeon thought.

Sooyoung took in a deep breath."Do you want to go to university before-"

SMACK

Sooyoung earned a punch from Taeyeon.

Sooyoung's POV

I was now lying in my bed.My face hurts.Even my hands were bandaged.What was Taeyeon thinking of before I even told her?I groaned."Mianhae,"Taeyeon said.I smiled weakly.

"Say,since we don't have anything to do,let's get to know each other now,"I said.Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

"Tell me about yourself,"I said.

"My name's Kim Taeyeon and I am 20 years old this year.I have a girlfriend named Choi Sooyoung,"Taeyeon said.I blushed.

"My name's Choi Sooyoung and I am 19 years old this year.I have a girlfriend named Kim Taeyeon,a partner named Lee Chaerin and a best friend named Lee Soonkyu aka Sunny.One more thing,I love food!"I said.

Taeyeon hit me.I pouted.She smiled and kissed my cheek."Only the cheek?"I asked.

"I'll get you some food,"Taeyeon said.

My stomach grumbled.I rubbed the back of my neck with my unhurt hand.

Taeyeon's POV

Once a Shikshin,always a Shikshin.I went to the kitchen and decided to prepare the food myself."Are you sure you don't need help?"Leeteuk asked.I nodded."You and Sooyoung are so cute,"he said.I looked away and blushed.

When I entered the room,Sooyoung was nowhere to be found.I put the tray of food down and searched for her at the bathroom.No luck...

"Were you shocked and worried?"a warm voice said."Cheesy,"I said.

I held onto Sooyoung's hand.One of her hand hit the corner of cupboard which broke her arm while her face had a bruise.

Sooyoung went back to bed.She opened .I shook my head and fed her."I love you Soo,"I said.

Sooyoung smiled sheepishly.

The next day...

I was awaken by an alarm clock.It was an hour before school.A hand was wrapped around my waist."Morning Taengoo,"she said.I turned and pecked her lips.