Chapter 11

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
"Choi Sooyoung,you better get here!"I shouted.We were running around the mansion.Three times,she interrupted us three times."No,you will have to help me get TaeTae first,"Sooyoung said.

"What's in for me then?"I asked.

The next day,everyone was still asleep while Sooyoung and I were at the park.We're going to have a picnic.A double date.Me and Dara,Sooyoung and Taeyeon."I'll go pick them up.Pass me the car keys,"I said.

"Where have you been all this morning?"Dara asked,pouting."Take a shower and go get dress,"I said."We're going somewhere."Dara obediently followed my instructions.

"Kim Taeyeon!"I shouted from the leaving room."We're trying to sleep here!"I heard Yuri shouted.A blush crept up my face.Aigoo...

"What?"Taeyeon asked.She was still in her pyjamas.Her hair was quite messy."Take a shower and get dress,"I said.Taeyeon nodded.That was easy,I thought.

Both of them are finally in the car.I heard Dara's stomach grumbled.I chuckled.Taeyeon was asleep at the back of the car.Sooyoung was waiting at the parking lot."Taeyeon,wake up,"I said.She didn't.I poke her cheeks.Still,she didn't.Sooyoung opened the door and piggybacked Taeyeon.Dara looked at me using her aegyo."Hop on,"I said.I kneeled down so that Dara could get on my back.

Sooyoung's POV

I hope this works."Taeyeon,wake up,"I said.Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly.She quickly backed away."Where are we?"she asked,looking around.At the same time,Chaerin and Dara had arrived.Chaerin put Dara down."This is a surprise from both of us,"I said,standing next to Chaerin.

"We'll leave the both of you now,"Chaerin whispered.I nodded.Chaerin dragged Dara off to somewhere.I let out a breath.This is it.It's now or never."I have something to tell you,"I said."Me too,"Taeyeon said.

"You go first,"I said.Taeyeon nodded."I like you,"she muttered.Did I heard that right."Say it louder,"I said to her."I like you!"she shouted but looked away,obviously blushing.I hugged her."I love you Danshin.Not like,"I teased."Who are you calling me Danshin?"Taeyeon said.I chuckled.

"So,will you be my girlfriend?"I asked.Taeyeon nodded.We were about to kiss until Chaerin interrupted us."Finally!"she shouted.Everyone looked at us.Chaerin was too happy to care about the others."I'm going to get you Lee Chaerin,"I said,clenching my fist."For your information,you interrupted us thrice,"Chaerin said,folding her arms.I couldn't fight back.She sticked her tongue out.Taeyeon kissed my cheek and all of us went back.

CL finally got her revenge...^_^