Chapter 10 - The Party

Why Does Love Hurt So Much?
Dara's POV

An hour left until the party.I decided to break the ice around me and go back to Chaerin.I miss her so much."Everything's ready unnie,"Seohyun said.I nodded.This is going to be the best party ever.Yoona leaves in a three story high mansion.I was shocked at first.I wonder what Chaerin is doing with Sooyoung and Taeyeon."Nice work sis,"Bom said.I smiled.Jessica wasn't mad at Tiffany anymore.They were feeding each other ice cream.

Flashback...

"Say ah,"Chaerin said to me.I opened my mouth and she fed me some of her ice cream.We were at her house.It was raining so we couldn't go anywhere.Chaerin leaned forward and kissed me.It felt so right that I forgot I had a boyfriend.My head touched the chair.Our kiss deepened.Chaerin kissed by lower lips causing me to moan.She took this opportunity and explored my mouth.Chaerin backed away all of the sudden."Mianhae,"she said

"They're here!"Yuri shouted.Everyone took their places.Chaerin,who was blindfolded,entered the mansion.I helped her take off the blindfold."Happy birthday!"all of us said."Thank you so much,"Chaerin said.

I hugged Chaerin."I give up.I don't hate you,"I said to her.Chaerin smiled and kissed my forehead.Someone broke us apart."You guys can do the thing later.Now,let's party!"Sooyoung said."Who says we're going to do it?"Chaerin and I said at the same time.Sooyoung shrugged.Taeyeon pulled Sooyoung away.

While the rest were partying,Chaerin and I were at the balcony."Just like old times,"Chaerin said.I nodded.Chaerin wrapped her arms around my waist.I held onto her hands.Her breath tickled my neck."Saranghae,"she said."I love you too,"I said.We were about to kiss until a certain someone showed up again."It's time to cut your cake,"Sooyoung said."I'll get her someday,"Chaerin said.I kissed her cheek and we walked to the living room hand in hand."Aw,you guys finally made up,"Bom said.I blushed.

"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you.Happy birthday to Chaerin,happy birthday to you~"everyone sang.Chaerin made a wish and blew the candles.Everyone cheered."Can we stay for a night here?"Jessica asked Yoona.Everyone stared at Yoona including me."Sure,all of you can,"she replied.Chaerin hugged me."Movie time~"Hyoyeon sang.

Chaerin's POV

This was the best birthday ever.I got Dara back!However,the worst part was when Sooyoung interrupted us.Dara was sitting on my lap.Everyone decided to watch a horror movie except for Tiffany and Jessica."Tippani,pass me the popcorn,"Sooyoung said.Tiffany was shaking before the movie even started.I shook my head.My head was on Dara's shoulder and my hands were wrapped around her waist.I looked at everyone.I made sure no one was going to disturb us.Dara and I were about to kiss until someone interrupted us again.

~Can you guys guess who it was??~