Fourth Edition

You Wrote It!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The blasting noise of dubstep music told Seul that they were approaching the nightclub. They had already changed out of their school uniforms in to more suitable outfits fit for a club (and no, Seul was not wearing a tight skimpy dress). She made sure to stick herself close to Hanbin when shady-looking men passed her by, shooting her possessive glances like they wanted to devour her at the instant.

Hanbin noticed this and slid his arm around her waist. "Noona, loosen up. If you looked scared, we're going to find ourselves in a bit of trouble."

Seul did what Hanbin advised her to do and calmed herself down. She'd done this before, so there was no reason for her to have a panic attack now. They left their bags behind the trashcans at the side of the building before Hanbin led her to the VIP line which puzzled her. People waiting at the ordinary line shot curious looks at them as they approached the two stoic faced club bouncers. 

"Kim Hanbin, what do you think you're doing? I don't think we're supposed to be in this line!"

Hanbin didn't respond to her because he was busy in rummaging through his pocket. He pulled out an access card that had his face printed on the front along with the YG entertainment logo on it. Seul widened her eyes when she saw the card. She was trying to come up with reasons as to why Hanbin had that, she didn't even noticed that the bouncers had let them pass through.

"H-Hold on, y-you're going to become an idol?"

"No, I forged this card. Besides, I don't want to become an idol. It's too troubling, and having a few fangirls is already enough for me." He explained to Seul who was fidgeting with her fingers. "We're not going to get in trouble,  we just need to find the girlfriend of this famous idol and boom, we're out of here in a flash. It's not like we're going to spend a few hours here, noona."

"Fine, then I want you to take pictures of that idol and his alleged girlfriend if you feel like you see them. I can trust you, right?"

"Yeah, sure. Then you go take notes of the situation, alright?"

With a final nod, they went their seperate ways in the crowded nightclub. Seul took a glance back, but she'd already lost sight of Hanbin in the sea of people. She hoped he could do his job as a newbie. Meanwhile, she headed to the upper floor with her notepad hidden behind her. She could see a small crowd of people opposite her, surrounded by bodyguards.

The closer she got, her mind told her that the person surrounded by all those people must've been someone famous. She wasn't familiar with many YG artists, and  true enough, when she got a good look at the man, she didn't know who he was. But people in her school would definitely be able to guess who he was, right? Seul mindlessly took out her cellphone and tapped on her camera icon. There was a short flash which came from her phone, along with the sound of her phone camera that seemed to echo throughout the noisy club.

The idol could see her in the dark through his sunglasses as he shoved all of the girls off him. "You, who are you?"

Seul stood frozen in her spot. Right now, she wished the person in front of her was Kim Taehyung instead of a crowd of people she didn't know. "I-I-I'm  " The guards were starting to approach her. "Oh, it."

Seul grabbed for the nearest food trolley next to her and toppled it over. The guards stopped for awhile to stare at the mess in front of them consisting of broken glass shards and spilled cocktails that had ruined their polished black shoes. She ran down the staircase at full speed, even having the guts to push people out of her way. She had unintentionally shoved someone who looked like Seungri of Big Bang too.

A few minutes passed, and there was already a big scene. Seul ran to the most deserted part of the large night club, but she could hear the shouts of the guards nearing. Damn, whoever hired them must've been a perfectionist. They were so damn good at their jobs! Seul was thinking of kneeling on the floor to beg for a life until she felt someone pull her behind an unused counter.

Before she could talk, a hand clasped over hers. Seul was close to struggling because she thought she was being kidnapped, but in the dark she could make out the face of this life saver. Taehyung?! "Mmmff-- yung---!"

"Shh, don't talk. If you don't want us to end up in the principal's office, don't talk." Taehyung instructed, the tone in his voice was dead serious.

Seul had her lips sealed together, but she couldn't understand why Taehyung's hand was still over his mouth. He had his other arm slung around neck to keep her from moving, or maybe it was to provide her with some reassurance since she could feel him squeeze her shoulder. They turned their heads at the same time and met eyes. Taehyung pulled his hand back, placing his finger in front of his lips. They heard some brief shuffling of footsteps before it all disappeared.

Taehyung poked his head out. "They're gone, let's go." He grabbed on to Seul's wrist and both of them cautiously exited the club.

 

 

This had been going on for awhile now. Yoon Seul could only follow in silence because even if she tried to force Taehyung's grip off her wrist, he wouldn't let her. They walked for what seemed like an eternity before finally coming to a stop in front of some elementary school. Seul hoped Hanbin remembered to get her school bag and uniform for her back at the club. She was too busy thinking about that to be paying attention to the grim look Taehyung had on his face.

"Yoon Seul." His voice called her, slicing through the silence between them.

Similar to a child being punished, Seul kept her feet together. "W-What?"

"What were you doing back there? What were you doing that was enough to almost get you in trouble? And you were following Kim Hanbin too?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter