Twentieth Edition

You Wrote It!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How long had it been since Seul last talked with Taehyung... Oh yeah, since the breakup of their fake relationship. She felt like she hadn't talked to the boy in ages and she rarely saw him, but truthfully they hadn't talked for three days. Even in class she was afraid of turning back because if they met eyes it she knew it would be awkward as heck, her heart would start beating rapidly at a mere glance of his face. Now, he probably didn't care whether or not she felt something for him. It was too late, wasn't it?

Seul was confused about their current relationship. They were definitely not 'lovers' anymore, so did that make them friends? Though, Taehyung hadn't been talking to her and she never made an attempt to approach him for the past three days. Maybe this could have been a temporary thing where they needed some time to sort out their minds. There was no way they were strangers. Seul would never cut off contact with Taehyung just because of a stupid 'breakup'.

Secondly, that damn kiss. There was definitely no way they could be strangers, not when he smashes his lips on hers so unhesitantly. She couldn't tell him about the potential attraction she was feeling for him at a time like this. It was inappropriate. She was thinking of telling him after their year end exams, during the time they would graduate. That was 6 months away, and it was then she concluded she wouldn't be able to resist him for that amount of time. She just felt like they needed to tell each other their feelings now, but Taehyung probably wouldn't want to because he wanted the person behind the dating article to fess up first.

What kind of bull reason? Seul huffed as she crossed her arms, unaware of the announcement the teacher was making at the podium in the classroom.

The culprit, Taehyung surely knew who it was. It didn't make sense for him to keep it a secret from her, unless it was a person they knew. The bruises on his face she noticed that day, he must have confronted the culprit. Seul slammed her fists on the table, causing everyone in the class to turn their heads to stare at her. 

"Yoon Seul?" The teacher, Ms. Min called, the expression on her face bothered. "Is there something you have to say?"

Seul looked around with widened eyes, concious of her classmates' stares. "N-no. I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something."

"Well, I'm afraid you'll have to pause your thinking for awhile and listen here. I'm going to be delivering the good news now." Ms Min cleared . "Class, as you know you're all seniors now so the stress of studying must be piling up. That's why the school is organising a senior trip to somewhere exciting!"

"Ahh, we're not going to Busan or Jeju again like last year, right?" One girl grumbled, earning a few nods from others.

"Or even worse!" Joshua shot up and he looked like he was holding back a laugh. "Remember that time in freshman year when they took us to Namsan only?"

"Yeah, that's right. All of us have been there over twenty times already."

"Class, settle down. This time it'll be outside of the country." Ms. Min held up the stack of forms. "Any of you interested in going to Taiwan for four days, come up and take a form. The deadline to pass it up is by the end of next week. You have the whole weekend to discuss it with your parents."

After she placed the forms on top of the podium and exited the classroom, everyone literally charged to grab one. Seul could see Seungcheol, Bobby and Joshua among the eager students. She heard Taehyung humming behind her and her body tensed up. She totally forgot that he was sitting behind her. Isn't he going up to take a form?

"Seul~" Joshua came over to her place, holding up two forms in both hands. "Here, we got one for you. It was a freaking war up there for a second."

"Are you going?" Bobby asked as he looked through the itinerary for the upcoming trip. "Looks like the first two days are in Taipei going to museums and sightseeing. The next is... this place called Jiufen where we're going to make our own tea."

"This is going to be so fun!" Joshua nodded in satisfaction once he was done reading the details. "It's a shame Hayoung, Bambam and Hanbin can't go though. It would be so fun if all of us went together as 'The Hanguk Gossip'."

"They'll get their chance when they become seniors," Seungcheol suddenly glanced behind Seul's seat, "Taehyung, we got a form for you too."

"Yeah, Taehyung, are you going?" Bobby asked after Seungcheol had passed the boy the form. 

Seul heard the sounds of paper being flipped, before Taehyung replied to them. "It's our last year of high school, I might as well."

Seul gulped. Here was the problem. The boys had no idea of what happened between her and Taehyung three days before. They didn't notice how they weren't talking to each other for the time being. She had totally forgotten to tell them and there was no doubt they were going to interrogate her after school, along with the other three members. 

Joshua just had to, at the moment, he had to turn to her with a mischievous grin. "Seul, since Taehyung's going, you're going to go too, aren't you?"

"About that... I don't know yet. I'm not sure if my mom and dad will let me go, I mean you guys know how strict they are." Seul grabbed ahold of Joshua's wrist and started pinching the back of his hand. "Right?" She said through gritted teeth.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter