Twenty Eight Edition

You Wrote It!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second day of the trip saw the students on their way to the Taroko National Park located outside the city. It was a long two to three hour bus ride and Seul slept the whole trip. The boys slept along the way too, but she could occasionally hear the soft laughter of Seungcheol and Bobby who were sitting behind her.

When they arrived, the fresh winds of nature ruffled their hair. They were in a gorge and if they looked pas the railings, there would be large marble rocks and strong flowing currents below them. Seul was never an avid student when it came to Geography, but she had to say that it was interesting to hear the tour guide explain on how the marble formed.

They took a group picture at the famous landmarks in the gorge. At times they would walk or take the bus if it was too far. The teachers jokingly lectured the students about how it was better for them to walk, and then came the rebuttal from a playful student of how theh could take the bus while the teachers could walk. The sky was a calm baby blue and there were no grey clouds in sight. Rather than the place being scorching hot, it was breezy. The wind constantly blew at their faces and at one point Joshua was terrified of taking pictures because he thought that his phone was going to fly away. 

Seul didn't think there would be much to see here, but apparently there were more sights to see. They ended up spending the whole afternoon there, examining various types of rocks and learning more about the history of this gorge. Seul could imagine how noisy it must have been for the other visitors who must have been looking forward to a peaceful afternoon, surrounded by the sounds of rushing water, only to have a crowd of loud and active Korean high school students walking amongst them.

"Seungcheol, take a picture for me!" Seul shoved her phone in the boy's chest before rushing over to pose in front of the scenic site.

Seungcheol positioned Seul's phone between his hands and bent his body down in order to capture the right angle. "Move to the left a little and do a more exciting pose."

"You can do something like this!" Joshua raised his two peace signs in the air. "Trust me, it's a popular pose."

Seul sighed, knowing that if she didn't go with Joshua's suggestion, he would keep repeating himself until she did. Reluctantly, she held her two peace signs up high and smiled. Seungcheol snapped several photos and later Joshua joined in the frame, saying how he wanted a picture with her too. After Seungcheol snapped a few more, Bobby told him to snap more photos of the three of them. At this rate, they were going to be here the whole day.

"Hey, this is so unfair. I should be in the picture too." Seungcheol pouted. "We should take one as a four."

"Ah, there," Joshua happened to point to Taehyung, Kento and Jimin who were passing them, "Jimin-ah!"

The three friends turned to look at them, and Jimin grinned. "Oh, hey guys. What's up?"

"Could you take a picture of the four of us?" Joshua passed him Seul's phone. "Make it landscape."

Jimin nodded his head. "Got it. Go ahead and get ready."

For the positions, Seul was the second from the left, in between Bobby and Joshua. Bobby had her arm slung around her shoulder, while Joshua's hand was settled on her lower back. She didn't find anything wrong with it, since they were close terms and they'd known each other for years. There was no doubt that someone standing behind the camera was staring at them in disapproval.

"I have a great idea, how about the three of you strong guys carry Seul-san?" Kento looked at them in excitement. "In Japan, we do a lot of poses like that."

"Yah, Kento, you're too much!" Taehyung slapped him on the head. "They're not going to do that pose, it's dangerous."

"Maybe Taehyung's right, we wouldn't want to accidentally drop Seul in the river." Joshua smirked at her before turning to look at Taehyung. "In that case, we'll go back to the original pose."

He was about to place his hand on her back again, but at that moment Taehyung's eyes widened and he walked in between them. Seul met eyes with him. The boy wasn't even sparing a glance for Joshua, who he'd just pushed away with his body. Is that why Joshua smirked at me? Because he knew Taehyung didn't like it?

Their friends were staring at the both of them for a few seconds, without saying anything. Maybe they knew that there was something going on, but Seul didn't focus on them. Her face was becoming more flushed under Taehyung's gaze, he had been staring at her too much recently.

She wished that he wouldn't do this with people around them. She wanted to admire him alone as they sat on an empty harbour on the coast of the country, with the sun setting in front of them, their faces aglow with orange rays. Their feet would be dipped in the sea water cold seawater, ang they would be sat next to each other. Taehyung would scoot closer to her so that their shoulders touched as they threw seashells in the water, like skipping pebbles in a lake.

"Umm..." Jimin interrupted, causing Seul's vision of a perfect date to vanish, "do you guys still wanna take anymore photos?"

"Nope," Joshua stated, "I think Seul and Taehyung should take one together."

"W-what  " Seul turned to stare at Joshua. He had already pulled Seungcheol and Bobby behind Jimin. Darn it, why in the world was Hong Jisoo so sly?

Taehyung and Seul didn't move, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter