Good

Paranormal Boy

Chapter 28

Jongin’s injuries healed well over the next few weeks and in no time, was given the okay by doctor Kim to leave the hospital.

“Seeing as most of your internal injuries are safely healing and your head wound has not affected your cognitive abilities, I have no reason in keeping you here, you’re free to go Mr Kim” Jongdae announced to the couple as he was looking through Jongin’s medical records.

“That’s great!” Jinhye exclaimed happily while turning to Jongin to grab his hand. Jongin was also smiling, he had hated every minute in this hospital and didn’t like that his bed wasn’t big enough to sleep comfortably with Jinhye.

“There’s just a few precautions you will need to take of course. Mr Kim, you are not to engage in any physically demanding tasks for the next two weeks, this includes ual activity”

Both Jinhye and Jongin blushed when he said that, and looked away from each other out of embarrassment.

Jongin coughed to ease the awkwardness but that just made everyone turn their attention to him, making his embarrassment even more obvious.

“Yah Doctor, I’m not stupid” Jongin groans while pouting his lips. Jinhye could not help but notice how puffy they were and imagined how long she would have to wait before she could place them on her own again.

“Alright, Alright, don’t mind me I will just be on my way” Jongdae chuckles as he turns to walk out of the room leaving the innocent couple.

Jongin clears his throat after there was a few seconds of silence in the room following the doctors leave.

“So…are you going to be my nurse when we get back home? Will you nurse this poor injured man back to health?” he asks cheekily with a sly grin on his countenance. Jinhye looked down at him in with a smile.

“Of course, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn’t?” Jinhye enquires in a tone that leads Jongin to giggle at how cute she was. He was so lucky to have her. To think that little girl all those years ago would become the most important and precious thing in his life.

“Yah stop giggling, you will hurt your ribs again”

“I can’t help it, you’re just too cute” he replies

“Yeah well you know what’s not cute? You groaning in pain, so I suggest you stop” she counters wittily.

“Okay, okay”

Knock. Knock.

The knock on the door causes them to turn to see who was there to see them. It was Junmyeon. He looked tired, like he hadn’t slept in a week. He had a cast on his hand and was looking at Jongin while biting his lip. He didn’t know what to say. He had practiced in the corridor, but now that he was face to face with him, he lost all confidence.

“H-hey Jongin, it’s good to see you’re okay” he voiced wearily. Jongin noticed how much he struggled. Truthfully, Jongin did not blame Junmyeon for what happened. It was an accident and it was Jongin choice to put himself in that situation.

“Yeah, I’m still alive, so you better get that sad look off your face because there is no way I want to engage in one of those sappy situations where you apologise and I say it’s okay and we hug. I am fine, you are fine and Jinhye is fine. That’s all that matters” Jongin spoke out, surprising Junmyeon to the point he let out a laugh.

“Here I was getting ready to beg for your forgiveness” he replied.

“Well now that you put it that way, I change my mind, I want you to beg at my feet” Jongin entertained. This kid, he almost died and he still has room to joke. Mature my .

‘Yah stop it, Junmyeon was being sincere” Jinhye voiced in. Junmyeon looked up at her with a small smile. He was happy to see her again, yes, he was sad that he never got to be hers, but he realises if there was one man he would lose her too, it would be Jongin. So, he decided to let go.

“Well I don’t want to be a bother, I will just head out, don’t worry you two, there’s no hard feelings, right?” he smiles at them. They smile back and nod in confirmation. With that he turns and exits the room, he feels lighter and less full of guilt. Maybe he can get some sleep now.

“So? How did it go?” he hears a voice in the corridor. He looks up and sees Seulji there eagerly waiting for a response. He gave her a small smile and nodded.

“Good” he replied.

As the days pass by Jongin begins to think of things. Some good, some bad. He is honestly so very happy he met Jinhye, he is happy the feelings of attraction were mutual, he just- is scared. Scaed that in a few weeks, months or years Jinhye may not want him anymore. He knows they’ve talked about it if that were to happen but, the thought still scares him. He doesn’t want to sound sappy but if he and Jinhye were to grow apart, he would rather just die. She was the only reason he is here, technically he is supposed to be dead anyway. He wouldn’t function in this world, of course he has the brains to set up a life but what would be the point? Ah the things you think when you’ve got time to think.

He turns to Jinhye who was sleeping next to him.

“Jinnie” he whispers, calling for her to wake up. She responds with a hum and slowly but surely flutters her eyes open, her large brown eyes peering into his.

After seeing the look on Jongin’s face, the pout and wrinkled forehead, she knew something was bothering him.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” she asks, shuffling closer to him to cup his face. Jongin stares back at her forlornly.

“I was just thinking about stuff…are you sure you love me?” he asks nervously. Jinhye stares hat him incredulously, wondering what could have brought about that thinking.

“Of course Jongin, I thought we talked about this. You know my life, you know I don’t have many people I trust and love in it. You are the one thing I am certain of” she relays back while brushing her fingers through his hair.

“You know I’m old fashioned, there’s many things I still don’t not know of this world?”

“I like that, it means you will look at life differently than other men”

“I’m old enough to be a grandfather”

“You are a man in your 20’s who got stuck in between a time rift, you’ve lived years of solitude, you did not age mentally or physically”

“I may not be able to support you, I have no qualifications or skills in this life to be a man for you”

“I am in no need of all that, I just need a man, one man, this man”

“You will be stuck with me for the rest of your life”

“As will you”

“Can you kiss me?”

“Certainly”

And with that, Jinhye brings her face up to meet with his lips. The kiss was slow and passionate at first, the two of them wanted to let out all their emotions, all their feelings. Then slowly it began to get more heated, while not leaving his lips, Jinhye puller herself up over Jongin so she was straddling him. This caused Jongin to moan out in pleasure as it was a very intimate position that had his blood flowing and his hormones high. His grip tightened around her, his hand moving up and down her body, feeling all her curves, memorising her body shape. God she is so perfect. Jongin broke the kiss, but that was only to flip them around so he was on top of her. It took no time for him to find her lips again and explore more of her body with his hand. Things were getting hot, and Jongin was starting to become less confident. They had never ventured this far before and he was unsure of what to make of everything.

Noticing his lack of effort, Jinhye opened her eyes and could see the look of frustration on his face. Knowing exactly what his problem was, she decided to make it easy for him. In that second she sat up startling Jongin and stripped her shirt off, exposing herself to him. Jongin gulped, he has never been this intimate, the image in front of him was sending him haywire and he wanted to ravish her, it was almost animalistic, and so he acted upon those instincts. They explored each other’s bodies, they gave each other pleasure, they gave each other part of themselves, they made love.

Jongin laid there, arm supporting his head and just watched the love of his life sleeping soundly next to him.

So perfect

I am so lucky

He smiles at what his life had come to, it was amazing how he could still have a happy ending after all he went through.

He thinks back to when they first met, when he first fell in love with her, when they first kissed and then back to last night where they loved each other with all their beings.

Who would have thought that a physicist from the past who ripped a hole in time and got trapped in-between dimensions for decades would be here in the 21st century, in bed with a girl he loves, wondering about their future together. There’s so many things he wants to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I havent updated in over a year, I forgot where I was going with this story so i decided to end it here, hopefully its okay. I may in future write an epilogue to tie up loose ends.

Sorry for the long wait.