Seulji Pt 2

Paranormal Boy

Chapter 20

“Eh! So you’re a Physicist!? You look like you could be a CEO of some big corporation” Seulji exclaimed as she found out about Junmyeon’s occupation.

After their little encounter with each other, Seulji, Jongin, Jinhye and Junmyeon decided to sit together so they could get to know one another a little better. Jinhye was curious about Seulji, at first impression she seemed like a threat, so she wanted to find out if this girl was after Jongin. Seulji on the other hand wanted to get to know Junmyeon better, as soon as she saw his smile she was hooked.

“Yeah” Junmyeon started “I guess I don’t now but back in my highschool days I was the biggest nerd who walked the school halls” Junmyeon replied, embarrassed to speak up about his days as a young teenager.

“Wow, so Jongin how did you meet your two friends?” Seulji asked.

“Ah well…um” Jongin struggled to come up with an answer, he couldn’t just blurt out the truth.

“We met in a Library” Jinhye helped him out.

“Yeah a library” Jongin repeated.

“It was funny because I was there late at night and this dude really scared me! His voice came out of nowhere while I was sitting alone and I thought he was a ghost!” Jinhye joked causing Jongin to laugh at the irony.

“Ah really? I guess it was fate that pulled you two lovebirds together then?” Seulji said causing Jongin to choke on his coffee.

“W-what are you talking about Seulji-shi” Jongin asked in a tone that was begging her to shut-up. Nawh look how flustered he gets; but look at her! She’s blushing? No way….She likes him too!

“Oh my bad, I don’t filter what I say sometimes. But seriously, you two really suit each other, why don’t you get together?” Seulji asks, knowing she’s hitting the needle right on the head. These two idiots are in love with each other but no-one will make a move, they need a little push.

“Ahh our relationship is a bit complicated at the moment Seulji-shi, I don’t think Jongin would ever think that way” Jinhye responds nervously. I want us to be together but after the way he’s been treating me for the past few weeks, I’m sure he just sees me as a little sister.

What do you mean I would never think of you that way?! Of course I think of you that way! I’ve always thought of you that way! Jongin screamed in his mind when he heard Jinhye’s response.

“Nonsense! I totally ship you guys! Don’t you Junmyeon?” Seulji asks Junmyeon who had been silent this whole time.

“Huh what?” Junmyeon asked back.

“Don’t you think ghost boy and Jinnie make a good couple?” she asks him again.

What! Ghost boy? Jongin? Jongin and Jinnie together as a couple!? Absolutely not!

“Ahhhhh, I’ve never really pictured them together, I don’t know” Junmyeon responded safely, he didn’t want to be a as say he was against it in front of everyone so he faked ignorance.

“Well, you should open your eyes a bit Myeonnie!” she said and leaned closer to his ear so only he could hear “Those two are totally smitten for each other, don’t tell me you’ve never noticed it before?” she says and it ignites a burn in Junmyeon’s gut. Of course he’s noticed, he’s just never wanted to acknowledge it. And Myeonnie? Since when did we get so close? Who even is this girl in the first place.

“I don’t see it” he deadpanned and turned his attention away from her to his coffee.

While this was happening, Jongin and Jinhye couldn’t look at one another…it was too awkward.

Dammit Seulji! Why did you have to mention that! Now she won’t even look at me! He thought.

Omo! This is so embarrassing! Jongin must be weirded out by this whole scenario! Now he’s not going to look at me the same! She thought.

“Aish! My lunchbreak is over guys” Seulji said as she looked at the time on her phone breaking all three of them from their concentration.

“Uh-uh yeah um… it was nice meeting you, hopefully I will get that job” Jongin bid as she stood up to leave.

“Yes! Aha I like you guys, I really do hope we can see each other again. I’m sorry if I’ve said anything uncomfortable because as I said I don’t filter my words, whatever comes to brain comes out of my mouth” she giggled trying to lighten the mood.

“Yeah it’s okay, it was nice meeting you too” Jinhye said with a smile. Truthfully, even though Seulji made things extremely awkward, she kind of liked the girl.

Seulji smiled in relief and turned to Junmyeon

“Bye Myeonnie…it was nice meeting you” she said bashfully. Jinhye noticed her body language and she gave a little smirk. Oh my gosh! She likes Junmyeon! That’s too cute.

“Yeah ahh, it was nice meeting you too” he said, he too had the same thoughts as Jinhye. Even though she was a bit over the top, Seulji wasn’t detestable in fact she was cute in away. Cute?! Junmyeon what the hell are you thinking!? Only Jinnie is cute in your eyes…and no-one else.

“Bye” Jinhye waved at the three and turned to rush out of the coffee shop, she was already five minutes over her lunch break.

That then left the three of them.

“Soo…Should we go home?” Jinhye suggested.

“Yeah, I’m ready to sleep” Jongin said and stood up along with Jinhye.

“I’ll take you guys home if you want” Junmyeon said and dangled his keys in the air.

“Would you? That would be a blessing haha” Jinhye said

With that, they filed their way out of the coffee shop and too Junmyeon’s car where he dropped them off.

“Thanks for taking me out and dropping us back Suho” Jinhye cutely said as she hugged him from the side and got out of the car. Jongin watched in detest, he knew he couldn’t complain because he is her friend but that doesn’t stop him from getting jealous.

“Today was so tiring!” Jongin exclaimed as he sluggishly made his way over to the couch and collapsed onto the soft cushioning.

“ it up buttercup, it was your decision to get a job” she said as she sat next to him.

“And I don’t regret it!” he said as he moved his head and placed it on her lap. She was shocked at first but she couldn’t complain because he was too cute when he was like this.

“Ayye, why are my legs your pillow?” she playfully asked.

“Because” he replied and grabbed her hand and placed it on his head, she knew it was a cue to rub her fingers through his hair…so she did.

He loved the way her touch felt, he loved everything about her, even her legs that were the best substitute for a pillow.

“Because why?” she asked, determined to get an answer from him but he didn’t reply.

“Jongin?” she asked while leaning forward to look at his face but was pleasantly surprised to find the cute pouting face of a sleeping Jongin.

“You are so contradicting! You act like a man…but you are such a baby sometimes” she whisperd still admiring his face.

“I still love you though” she spoke and placed a light kiss on his cheek hoping that he wasn’t awake.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Jongin wasn't asleep, he heard everything she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

BOOM! Haha honestly I don't want to keep them apart anymore, I desperatley want them together!