I Love You

Paranormal Boy

WARNING- SERIOUSLY CRINGE WORTHY WRITING IS BELOW

Chapter 21

She loves me?

Is this real? Or am I dreaming?

Jongin was freaking out, he was still laying upon her lap acting like he was sleeping but his mind and heart was wide awake. He prayed to God that she couldn’t feel the vibrations of his heart or the movement of his quickened breathing pattern. His thoughts were circulating on what he should do, should he just leave it and think? Or just act on impulse and hope everything turns out for the best.

He was conflicted.

What should he do?

Stuff it! I can’t wait any longer!

With that thought in his mind he opened his eyes and quickly sat up to face Jinhye who was completely startled. She never expected him to be awake.

Why is he awake!?

Oh no! Did he hear me?

Jinhye gulped down her nerves when Jongin was doing nothing but staring at her. She didn’t know why but the look he gave her made her feel as if the was a freak show being exposed under a spotlight that highlighted all her flaws and insecurities.

Time passed and none of them spoke, they both knew the reason and none of them could come up with words without completely messing up and making a fool of themselves.

Jinhye was cursing herself for being so stupid, she should have made sure he was asleep before she did or said anything that would reveal her romantic attachment to him. Jongin on the other hand was searching for confirmation of some sort. He was 99% sure he heard the words “I love you” phonate from but there was still that 1% that was telling him that it wasn’t real and his mind was playing tricks on him.

Jinnie I can’t take it any longer...

“Jinnie, forgive me for what I’m about to do” Jongin spoke up from the defining silence. Jinhye gave him a look of confusion and before she could ask him anything she felt his soft lips smash onto hers, it was only until Jongin leaned closer and began moving his lips with hers that she realised what was going on.

Jongin is kissing me?

Her eyes were wide in shock but no word could ever explain the happiness and overall joy she was feeling right now.

Jongin is kissing me!

With not a second to waste, she closed her eyes and deepened the kiss by swiftly bringing her arms to circle around his neck. Their lips moved as if they were made for each other, each movement brought a new spout of pleasure. It was like a drug, once you had one taste you needed more. Jinhye didn’t even know what she was doing or how she should do it but Jongin wasn’t complaining and that was good enough for her.

Jongin was elated at her response and couldn’t help but smile widely into the kiss. For the first few seconds he was terrified. She wasn’t responding and he thought he had ruined their friendship because of a misunderstanding; but now she was kissing him back with her soft pink lips that he had dreamed about ever since he had met her.

Time was a forgotten concept with these two, they had been waiting for this moment for the longest of time and they were not going to give it up so soon. Their lungs were burning with the need of oxygen but neither wanted to break from each other, afraid that the moment will end as quick as it came. They cursed themselves for being humans with a limited Oxygen supply.

Soon it became impossible for them to continue, they needed air and they needed it fast. With much regret they simultaneously stopped and broke apart gasping for air. Jongin was now on top of Jinhye and she felt the deep exhalations of his breathe blown down upon her. They both looked at one another with love in their eyes unbothered by the constant panting of breath. Once Jongin gained back enough of his breath, he moved down once again but this time pattered small kisses at various points of Jinhye’s face down to her neck and then finally settled into the crook of her neck, collapsing on top of her and hugging her tightly.

“I love you too” Jongin finally replied to her confession, sending Jinhye’s heart into a frenzy. She’s been dreaming of those words to come from him for a long time. She never thought he’d actually get to hear it considering their circumstance and all. She cried. She felt so happy. She was happier in this moment than when she won the lottery. The entity Kim Jongin surpasses all material goods in life and he could never be replaced.

Jongin felt the splatter of the tear fall on his cheek and instantly rose to see the love of his life silently crying her eyes out. Jongin was pained seeing her in this state. What could possibly be wrong?

“Jinnie? What’s wrong why are you crying?” he worriedly spoke and he helped clear the tears from her red puffy eyes. He had to admit that even though her face was a mess, she was still the cutest girl he had ever seen.

“Nothing’s wrong, everything’s perfect. I’m so happy!” she revealed with a giant smile on her face and a sniffle of the nose. Jongin relaxed when he heard her response and dived down to capture her lips with his once again. This time he was more confident and became more daring. Leaving her lips, he moved down to her neck where he found the place that pleasured her most. She started to squirm at the delightful feeling and accidently let a moan escape from .

Oh My God! What was that!?  How embarrassing!!!

Now would be the perfect time to mention that Jinhye had never been kissed before, everything right now was a new experience and she was more than glad that it was Jongin who ventured with her together.  

Jongin chuckled, knowing that she would be extremely embarrassed. She’s absolutely adorable…I love this girl so much!

“You’re so cute Jinnie baby” he said and pulled her up so she was now sitting on his lap. They were now just sitting and staring, lost in each other’s eyes.

“You really love me?” she asked with hope in her eyes.

“Yes Jinhye, I’m completely and irreversibly in love with you” he confessed as he cups her small face in his hands and brings her forward to place a small peck on the tip of her nose.

“Are you sure you love me?” he asked already knowing the answer but just wanted to hear her say it.

“Of course, I love you Jongin. I fell for you even when I wasn’t supposed to” she professed earning a confused look from Jongin.

“Weren’t supposed to?” he questions.

“I thought you were a ghost at the time. I fell in love with a ghost I thought I was crazy” she explained. Jongin grinned and ran his across her cheek and to her hair where he placed a fallen strand behind her ear.

“I thought I was crazy too, seeing as how I was a ghost and fell in love with a human but there’s no barriers between us now. We are free to live and love happily together”

I love you Jinhye, even more so then a few hours ago. I will gladly live by your side for eternity if I could.

Jinhye happily brought her face closer and initiated a kiss between them. It wasn’t hot and passionate like the last one, it was more of a slower and sensual kiss. It allowed them to express feelings that they couldn’t convey with words.

That night was the happiest that the both of them had ever experienced, they were now officially a couple. Jongin didn’t ask for her to be his but really no permission was needed. Jinhye was going to say yes anyways, she would always say yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EWWWWWW
Im seriously not good at this cheesy stuff uhhhh
JINKAI/JOHYE Couple is confirmed! Ahhh
Hopefully you liked this chapter  xx