It's 'Hard' Being A Guy

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"I said that I would think about it," he finally said.

I couldn't believe my ears. "Pardon?"

He took a step back, before speaking. "I said that I would think about it....., please don't hit me."

"I'm not going to hit you," I sarcastically said with a smirk, but then plastered on a serious face. In English, "I'm just going to beat your ."

"What did you say?" he shakily asked, terrified for his life.

"Run," I said in Korean.

It didn't take him a second to process before flying out of the room. I chased after him, immediately catching up to him. I tackled him and sat on his back. I slapped his real hard, making him groan in pain.

"Yeobo...," he pleaded.

"Don't yeobo me," I growled, earning him another slap. "I'm going to slap you so hard until you won't be able to sit down."

"How hard----" I cut him off with a slap. "Ah~!"

Did he just moan? This little ert. I slapped him one last time, which he moaned at again. I got up from him and went to sit on the couch. Seriously though, this place needs a TV or a computer. I saw him get up from the floor, dusting himself off but quickly held his in pain. 

"Yeobo, let me explain," he begged, as he crawled on the couch towards me.

I turned my back to him, but he tried a more subtle approach by back-hugging me. 

"Please listen to me," he whispered in my ear, kissing along my jaw line towards the tip of my ear, nibbling on it.

"Ok...," I hesitantly said.

He pulled away from my ear, but still held me. "Ok, so Jimin said that she could speed up the shipment of the coffee beans and I could have them tomorrow, that is if I marry her."

"Of course, there's always a condition. Nothing comes free in this world anyway," I mumbled to myself. In an audible voice, "So, then why didn't you just decline her proposal?"

"I didn't want to seem so harsh since we just signed a contract together yesterday," he explained.

I'm glad he couldn't see me cut my eyes, because what he just said was, "Bull."

He pulled away from me as he was in shock of my comment. "What did you say?"

"I said bull, Xiumin. So what if you might have came off harsh? I mean she's asking you to marry you for goodness sake?!" I shouted, in distress.

"I know, I guess I wasn't thinking at that time," he seductively whispered. "I was thinking of you the whole time."

"I should have hit you harder if you're still able to talk to me like that," I sassed.

"Yes, please," he joked. 

As I turned around to face him, I didn't have enough time to react as he tackled me down onto the couch. His eyes looked clouded with something, but sure what. He appeared to be distracted and troubled by something. Not giving me time to think about what it was, he attacked my lips. The kiss was so desperate, like he depended on my lips to survive. He made a trail down to my neck.

"What's wrong with you all of a sudden, Xiumin?" I asked.

"I can't wait any longer...," he trailed off as he continued kissing and on my neck.

I felt numb, and unable to talk only letting out moans. He started to his shirt, ripping it off of his torso, and throwing it somewhere in the room. I felt hot all over my body as his kisses got even more intense. He got to my shirt, and ed it, removing it from my upper body. He flung the material across the room just like he did with his shirt. I felt so exposed in front of him, and self conscious of my body. I immediately covered my chest with my arms even though I was wearing a bra.

I pushed him off of me, and quickly got up from the couch. As I walked away, he hugged me from behind again, but this time there was a new addition to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter