The Beach

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

Justina's POV

I was seated on some rocks by myself while I waited for Sehun to buy us some food. I reached down to take off my shoes and my socks, and then placed them beside me. Letting the waves crash into my feet and the sun beam down on my face, I felt at peace and all the pain from before seemed to have been lifted from my heart. 

Simultaneously, I stretched and yawned. Completely at ease, I laid back on the rocks but was stopped by a hand.

"I don't think that's a good idea to take a nap on rocks," a voice that would only belong to Sehun had said.

I scoffed at him. "Why can't I?"

"Well, judging from your sleeping habits you probably roll right off into the ocean or worse, into the rocks," Sehun reasoned.

Damn him for knowing me so well. "You win this round but next time I won't let your secrets about me stop me."

He laughed at my threat before pulling on my arm to get up. "Come on, I already have set up a more comfortable area for us to sit down."

He then brought me over to a secluded area—away from everyone else and I found that he had laid out a blanket with two pizzas on it.

"You ordered not one but two pizzas?!" I screamed as I ran over to grab a slice.

"Yea, I just thought it would cheer you up," he said, also grabbing a slice.

We sat crossed legs on the blanket and stared at the sunset that had seemed as if it was disappearing into the ocean. 

"It's so pretty," I voiced my thoughts.

"I know...," Sehun muttered.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw that he was staring at me and that what he had said was actually towards me but I chose to keep eating my pizza. Sooner or later I was becoming sleepy so I laid down on the blanket.

"Is it okay if I sleep for a bit?" I asked with my eyes close, already ready to sleep.

"I see why not," he replied. 

Not too long after, I felt something warm cover me and when I opened my eyes, I saw that it was a blanket. The sun had set now and it was much darker and colder so it made sense for him to place a blanket over me but I was more concerned about him since he wasn't wearing much and he was shivering.

"Aren't you cold?" I whispered.

He looked over his shoulder and shook his head no. "Ani, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? I mean this blanket is big enough for the two of us," I muttered, trying to hint to him that I'm fine with sharing a blanket.

"Isn't that weird for the two of us to do that?" he asked in a low voice.

"Are you asking that because I'm married? Excuse me, do you not remember that he's cheating on me with his coworkers?! Besides, it's not like we're dating," I said, getting angry.

"Oh sorry." That was all he said before getting under the blanket.

"Don't try any funny business now," I joked.

"I'll try not to," he joked back with a laugh.

I like these moments with Sehun. We're so chill with each other that sometimes it makes me wonder what it would be like to date him but then I have to remind myself that I'm not that type of person to ruin my relationship by being petty and cheat on them. So, Xiumin's fortunate that I'm not going to cheat on him just because he's cheating on me.

When we woke up, it was still dark out so we packed up our things and got back into his car. I'm not sure why but driving at night makes me feel at peace. The scenery, the night sky, the stars— everything just made me feel so calm and ready to sleep. As we drove down this winding road, thoughts about what was waiting for me at home came back to me and I felt sick to the stomachache just thinking about.

"Are you thinking about Xiumin?" Sehun suddenly asked. I slightly nodded my head. "If you don't want to go home tonight, you can chill at my place until you feel comfortable to go back home."

My eyes widened in surprise. "Really, you'll do that?!" He nodded his head. "Thank you Sehun, you're the best."

I then did the unthinkable and kissed his cheek. I didn't think anything of it and looked out the window but then mentally hit myself for doing that. Crap, now he's going to think that he has a chance... It's okay just stay calm and collected. Thankfully, he didn't say anything about it so I just fell asleep. 

~~~

I awoke to the feeling of someone poki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter