Honeymoon Part 5

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Despite what happened between us during this week, I tried my best to think positive and look ahead. I knew that in my heart I wouldn't be able to get past what he said but I also knew that with time, I might. Might...

Here we were, sitting in front of each other with both our legs crossed on the bed. 

"How do I start?" I had no idea why I was so nervous.

"Just ask me any question. I promise I'll answer them." Xiumin reassured.

I thought for second, before speaking my mind. "What did you think of me?"

"Can you elaborate on that?"

I looked down at my hands. "My body... What did you think of it?"

"That's easy. I thought it was beautiful, every part of you was just so..."

"Was what?" Looking back up at him, anxious to hear what he going to say.

"It was just so beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." I blushed when he said that. I could tell he too was embarrassed what he said and tried to move on. "Anyway, it's your turn to ask me a question."

"Then... What did you think of me?"

"Oh come on, really?! Couldn't you ask a different question?"

"No."

He didn't seem like he was going to change his mind, so I gave in. "Fine. I thought you were very y. Everything about you, I found very manly."

"So, you think I'm manly?" He smiled so brightly at me and started rocking from side to side. "She thinks I'm manly..." Great... I broke him.

"Moving on... How tall are you?"

He stopped his actions and his smile turned into a scowl. "Are you trying to make me angry?"

I playfully shrugged my shoulders. "Is it working?"

His nostrils flared up as he tried to calm himself down. "Kind of, but not enough. How tall are you?"

"You didn't answer my question."

He nervously bit his lips before speaking. "173 cm or 5 feet and about 8 inches."

I patted his head. "Maybe you're not as short as I thought you were... I'm not sure how tall I am in centimetres but I'm 5 feet and 9 inches."

"What?! You're literally 1 inch taller than me and I still have to look up at you!" 

"That's not true. I don't have to look down at you when I'm talking with you."

"I'll just have to show you." He then grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bed. We stood in front of each other. "See, you have to look down to look at me."

"No." I wasn't lying, though. I was looking straight into his eyes. 

He closed the gap between us, making our foreheads touch. "I guess you're not as tall as I thought." Giving my nose a kiss and then moving away, widening the space between again.

I touched the tip of my nose and felt my cheeks heat up. I looked to where he sat and saw that he had his arms stretched out to me. 

I was confused onto what he wanted me to. His lips fell into a pout as he puffed up his cheeks. 

"Come here." Just the way he said, made my feet automatically move to me.

I fell into his arms, hugging him tightly. I put my legs on each side of his legs, straddling him. I looked up at him and pecked his cheeks. 

"You're so cute~" I cooed.

"I thought I was manly."

"Well, you're both." I moved to get up fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter