Those Three Words

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

~~~~

"You want me to stay here in the office?" I asked. He nodded. "With you?" He snickered before nodding. "All day?"

He snorted at my questions before getting up and walking over to me. He pushed a loose strand behind my ear and leant in to place his forehead on mine, he looked into my eyes.

"You don't want want to stay here in the office with me all day?" he asked, tauntingly.

"Aniyo. I do, I just—" I was cut off by the peck he planted on my lips.

"Hmm... What were you saying?" he smirked.

"That I just—" Again I was cut off by his lips.

"Sorry, can you repeat?" 

"I just—" He did once again, making it deeper. "Would you stop? Ah~! Now I can't remember what I was going to say."

"That's even better," he laughed before attaching our lips again. 

Our tongues wrestled against each other as we made our way to the couch. He led me towards the clothed furniture until the back of my legs had hit it, making me tumble down onto the soft fabric beneath. On the way down, my feet tripped up Xiumin, making him come crashing into me.

"Oof!" the muffled sound coming from both of us.

"Gwenchana?" he asked as he quickly sat up on me. 

"I'm fine." 

"So this is what you guys were doing?" A monotone voice said from the door.

I looked from Xiumin to the door and saw Kyungsoo with one hand on his hip. Xiumin quietly coughed before getting off of me and stood up. I also got up and stood beside Xiumin. 

"D.O., we were just talking and—" Kyungsoo looked at him in disbelief. "Jinjja!"

"Uh huh. Whatever you say," he said, still sceptical of us. 

"What did you come here for, D.O.?" Xiumin asked.

"I see what you did there," Kyungsoo pointed out before walking towards us and then handed a document over to me. "Here. You're his secretary and the administrator of the tasting department."

I paused as I took the document. "Administrator?"

He nodded and grinned at me. "You didn't know?" He looked up at Xiumin and slung his arm around him. "Your husband was kind enough to give you a promotion."

Xiumin shot Kyungsoo a glare before looking at me. "Babe. I thought it would be amazing for you to have more access to what goes on the menu or doesn't go."

I bit my lip when he said 'babe' and smiled at his effort to explain. "That is very kind of you. If my boss wasn't here I would have given you a kiss."

"Kyungsoo, leave," Xiumin ordered, all while looking at me.

"Seriously? You guys have plenty of time at home, you should be doing work—"

"I said, leave," he repeated. He then turned to look at Kyungsoo. "Now."

Kyungsoo finally complied and bowed as he turned to leave but before leaving, he left Xiumin with a warning. 

"Please go gentle on her."

At that, he left. Xiumin snickered and smirked to himself. 

"You know I won't be able to." 

"Xiumin?" I asked as I stared at him suspiciously.

His eyes had darkened and his eyelids had dropped down as he looked at me with a taunting smirk. I was too caught up in his eyes that I didn't notice how close he had gotten to me. He snuck one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I bit my lip as I looked at him with hooded eyes.

"Oh god! If you bite your lips one more time, I swear I won't let you leave this room without abusing those beautiful lips of yours at least ten times."

My eyes widened at his words. "T-t-ten times?!" 

"Why don't we get started shall we?" he said darkly.

As he said that, a distinct sound of a belt being undone below us. Oh ... He really going to do it.

"Uh, Xiumin. We're in your office, remember?" 

"You're right, we should do half here and the rest at home." 

I gulped at his next words.

"Now. Get down on your knees."

Kyungsoo's POV

"Please go gentle on her."

At that, I left. Maybe I shouldn't have like that. I know Xiumin is unpredictable but he never ordered me like that. Usually, it would only be one warning but man, Justina really him wrapped around her finger. Well, at least it's good to see him in love again. Jimin really had broken his heart and I thought he would never recover from that but thankfully, Justina came along and stole his heart.

My thoughts were cut short when I bumped into someone. 

"I'm so sorry," I apologised and bowed.

"Gwenchana," a high-pitched female voice reassured.

I straightened up to see Jimin holding a tray with a cup of coffee, I presume. 

"Are you delivering now?" I joked.

She scoffed at my joke. "Aniyo. I wanted to give this to Xiumin—oppa since I know that a cup of coffee would help him relief stress."

Ha, he already has someone for that... She was about to knock on the door but I swiftly grabbed her hand. She looked at me in confusion. 

"You may not want to do that," I warned.

"Wae?".Because if you knock on this door, you will be heartbroken and as much as I want that to happen. Justina will be exposed so no.

"Because he's busy."

"Well, I came here earlier when he was busy and he drank the coffee I made."

"That was earlier," I pointed out. "Anyways, he's much busier than before and he doesn't even have time for coffee."

I hope that convinced her. She sighed before pulling her hand away from the door. 

"I guess I wasted my time making this," she sighed.

Ugh, she's so depressing. "I'll drink it."

Without letting her speak, I took the cup from the tray and began walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter