Honeymoon Part 3- The Byuntae Couple Special

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Xiumin got up from the floor, and then held his hand out. I grabbed it and then with full strength, he pulled up from off the floor. Our chests collided, making me groan in pain. Getting hit in the hurts you know... His face was now rested in a smile than a smirk. He looked so excited, as he dragged me out the door. He called a taxi, speaking his best Engrish possible, but the driver had a hard time understanding him, so he gave up and handing me his phone. I wasn't sure where we were going but I told the driver to just pick us up. So, now we are here, waiting.

"Where are we going anyway?" I hesitantly asked.

"Somewhere nice," he replied with a smile.

"Oh... ok," I said, looking down at my hands.

"Wae? Are you disappointed?" he teased.

My head whipped up to defend myself. "Aniya!"

He held his hands in defence. "Don't have to yell."

The taxi arrived and we got in. I chose not to say anything more and looked through the window. He noticed how quiet I had gotten, and went up to my ear.

"Yeobo~ Don't be sad, we have all night for that~" he whispered. 

I felt my cheeks get hot, as I heard a snicker from beside me. He can be such a tease sometimes. 

"Oh! Stop here," he said to the taxi driver in perfect English.

The taxi then came to a stop, Xiumin paying our fare, and then joined me outside of the car. It was quite busy on the street today. I'm not sure if it's always like this, here in Barcelona, but today just seemed so packed with people. I almost lost Xiumin through the crowds of people, since he's short and all, but I felt a hand grab mine. I looked to see who it was, and it was my husband. 

"Why are you so short?" I asked, teasingly.

"Why are you so tall?" he retorted.

"Good point," I said, understand what that meant. "You get asked that same question a lot too, right? Well, except for the tall part."

"Yup," he replied. He tugged on my hand, urging us to walk.

"But I like how you're shorter than me," I said, as I followed behind him.

Without turning around to look at me, "Wae?"

"I think that's because that's what makes us, as a couple, different," I explained.

"Does that even matter?" he asked. Turning around to look at me, "I mean we're already together and married."

"Yes, it does matter to me. I don't want us to be like everyone else, and living up to their standards. I just want us to be us," I argued.

"I get where you're coming from, but we shouldn't worry about being different. All I'm trying to say is that I want us to us," he said, trying to reconcile with me.

"Arasso," I mumbled, looking down at the floor.

Xiumin came up close to me and then cupped my cheeks, making me look up at him. His eyes locked with mine, and then his lips were next to lock with my own. My heart was beating like crazy, as we kissed in a public area. I was starting to sweat as the thought of people watching us scared me. I gently pushed him away, and I took a step back away from him.

"What's wrong?" Xiumin asked, worriedly.

I didn't reply only felt dizzy, the world around me became blurry. I felt people stare at me as they passed by, and giggle. The giggles started out as just giggles until it turned into laughter. The ringing in my ears didn't help either. I covered my ears, trying to block out the laughter, but it only made it louder. 

I heard a faint, "Gwenchana?" 

A pair of hands wrapped around me, and hugged me tighter. Even though I enjoyed his attempt of comforting me, it didn't help me. I pushed him from me, but he immediately hugged even tighter. 

"It's okay," he repeated as he gently rubbed my head.

The laughter started to disappear, but still faintly rang through my ears. 

"Can you take me away from here?" I asked quietly.

He didn't say anything only turned around, and getting down onto his knees. I think he was implying for me to get on his back. I climbed onto his back, and carried me away from the laughing crowds. I held my head down, clutching onto the back of the shirt he was wearing. Why couldn't he have there to take me away like this a couple years ago? I probably wouldn't have this problem now.

He carried to a huge stadium, and I tried to climb off of his back. He must have noticed since he held me so I couldn't escape.

"There's no one in here," he reassured.

I smiled at his ability to pick up on things quickly, and not question them. That's what I like about him, he's able to understand you, and actually read the atmosphere properly. Unlike most people, I'm comfortable around him. I think I'm falling....

He stopped all of a sudden and put me down. We were standing in the middle of a football field, but instead of being worried that might get caught, I was rather excited that we were here.

"Are we going to play football?!" I asked enthusiastically.

"Yes," he answered.

"Only us two?" I asked.

"Yes," he simply responded.

"Why didn't you tell me so I could wear proper clothes?" I asked, while looking down at my current clothes.

"Justina, my love. I have that all worked out," he replied confidently with a smile.

He pulled a whistle from his pocket and then blew in it. Instantaneously, a football fell onto the field, and rolled it's way to us. 

"Can you go get that for me?" Xiumin asked.

"Why me?" I mumbled to myself as I ran off to get the ball. 

I grabbed the ball but as soon as I ran back to where Xiumin was. He was holding uniforms and shoes in his hands.

"What the heck?!" I exclaimed in English.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"Aniyo~" I sang, as I tried to distract him. "Where did you those from?"

"Nowhere~" he sang. "Anyway, are you ready for some football?"

He just did the same thing I just did, trying to divert the conversation, but I decided to go with it. "Yep, I'm ready."

We changed in the bathrooms, which were surprisingly open. The shoes fit, and the colour of both our uniforms might not have been the best choice of colour but I didn't mind. We back at the field, and was trying to figure out who was going to be goalie.

"Who's going to be goalie?" he asked.

"Well, me of course," I stated. 

"Are you sure? I kick pretty hard," he said.

"I do too," I retorted.

"Let's see then," he said, putting his hands on his hips. 

"Do you want me to kick it from the ground or...?" I trailed off, making him finish the sentence for himself.

"From the ground, since it's more challenging," he said.

"Whatever you say," I said.

I stepped back away from the ball, getting ready to launch it, I mean kick it.... I did a little jog up to the ball and gave it my all, blasting the ball close to the net barely making into it. We were about in the center of the field so my kick was pretty far.

"Ok, I believe you. You can be goalie," he hastily said.

"Yea!" I shouted for joy, and ran off to get the ball once again.

Xiumin was going to follow me, but I told him to stay back. I picked the ball up and kicked it towards him. That's where our little game begin, at first I thought he would go easy on me, but nope he was going all out. He ran up to me at a fast pace, almost like he was teleporting. It was okay though because once I'm in my focus mode, I will block the ball. The first shot he took was aimed towards the farthest lower corner, but I dived for the ball, and got it. The second one was aimed high up and I jumped to get it. This went on for a while, he was shooting and I was blocking, but never gave up.

"You're pretty good you know," he complimented.

"Thanks," I said, only focusing on the ball. 

"Isn't it hot in here?" he asked, fanning himself.

"Yup, it's because we've been playing and it's spring," I stated.

"Well, if you don't mind.....," he trailed off, before pulling his shirt over his head.

This little.... The sweat on his torso glistened in the sunlight, reflecting back into eyes almost blinding me. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice the ball that rolled itself into the net.

"Yes! GOALLLLLLLL!" Xiumin shouted in English. 

I blinked myself at the ball that had managed to pass me. I picked it up, and wondered how it could betray me like this.

"If you're going to play dirty, then," I paused, so I could also take my shirt off to reveal my sports bra.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" he yelled, rushing over to me.  

I threw my shirt over in a corner so he couldn't get it, but he picked it up from where I threw it. He ran back to me and forcefully tried to put it back over my head.

"Hajima~!" I whined, as I tried to pull the shirt off of my head.

I don't know how, but we somehow fell, making me land on top of him.

"Why do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter