Wedding Day

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

-A Year Later-

It's now been a year and all I did was get ready for my wedding. I went shopping with my eomeonim. I expected her to be mean, but she was a very friendly person and that she just wanted her little boy to be happy again. The shopping for the wedding took longer than it should have, but it was worth it because I found a beautiful light pink modern hanbok wedding dress, which I'm happy to claim as mine. I hope Xiumin will like the dress....

The day has finally come. My wedding day. I'm starting to have regrets, but that's normal, right? I don't know if I can do this... I kept pacing back and forth in the room that I was in, I was having a mental breakdown until my mom came in with her perfect timing. 

Walking over to hug me. "Don't panic." Speaking in English.

"How can I not? I'm getting married!" I shouted in English. "This is serious business!"

"I know, but I talked to Xiumin earlier and he seems like a kind person. I'm sure he will take care of you," she reassured. She then pulled away and ran her hand down the side of my face. "You'll be fine. Now, come on we need to get your makeup done."

She gave me a warm smile and led me over to a chair to apply my makeup. She didn't add a lot, but just enough to cover up my blemishes. When she was done, she gave me one last hug before leaving. I let out a sigh, and then heard a knock on the door. 

"Yes," I called out to whoever is behind the door.

The person that walked in was my dad. "It's showtime..."

I looked into the mirror one last time to check my hair and makeup.

 A/N: This is style that I'm going for, expect without the accessory

Everything seemed fine so all I need to do was go. I grabbed my bouquet from off of the dressing table and I left with my arm hooked with my dad's. We walked into the room where everyone was which made everyone turn their attention to me, the bride. Everyone gasped, making me more nervous, but my dad just gave me a reassuring smile, simply telling me that everything's going to be okay. I smiled back and looked back down the aisle. The room was filled with people that, I'm guessing, are from Xiumin's family and friends and there might have been a couple of business partners here.

As I walked down the aisle, I noticed a man that wore a white modern hanbok that I recognised even with his back facing me, was my husband. I wonder if he changed. I walked even closer elegantly, making sure not to trip and embarrass myself. I made it safely beside my husband's side, but he still didn't turn to look at me.

My appa whispered to him, saying: "Take care of my baby." Xiumin simply nodded in response. 

I looked at his profile and took in his features. He didn't change one bit, but only that he might have gotten more handsome. Age does him well, it seems. We skipped the vows part because everyone was informed that we're doing this for business purposes. We didn't know each other, so we went straight to the 'I do's' part.

"Do you Minseok take Justina as your lawful wedded wife?" the person that stood in front of us asked Xiumin.

"I do." Turning to face me for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter