Attack On Panic

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

Justina's POV

I woke up totally regretting having with Xiumin since my legs are sorer than ever. I unravelled Xiumin's arms from around me which made him moan at the loss. I giggled before replacing myself with a pillow. He warmed up to the pillow and cuddled into it. How much cuter can this man get?

After using the bathroom and taking a quick shower, I made my way to the kitchen. Instead of throwing away our breakfast from this morning, I just placed it into the microwave to reheat it. While I waited for my brunch to warm up, I walked back to my bedroom to look for my phone. 

I groaned when I found that my phone's battery was at 5%. I reached for the charger that laid on the floor and plugged my phone in. Maybe Xiumin's phone is also dying since we didn't get to charge our phones last night. I looked around for his phone and charger, and sure enough, his phone was at 1%. I quickly went to plug his phone in but stopped when I saw that he had a new message. Maybe it's from Baekhyun. I tapped on the notification and it opened up the message.

From: Jimin 

Hey, I heard from Baekhyun that you're not coming in today. Are you sick? Anyway, can we meet up tomorrow after work? We need to decide on which date to announce our engagement to the public. You must be busy so call me when you get this message. 

What is the meaning of this? E-e-engagement? Announcement? I looked up from the phone and over to Xiumin who was sound asleep. All of a sudden I couldn't breathe and my heart began to race. I held my chest as I grabbed hold of the bedside table for support. Not another panic attack.

I walked to the kitchen to be startled by the beeping from the microwave. I let out a screech and held my chest while I fell to the floor. I calmed myself down and poured out a glass of water but before I could take a sip, a knock was heard from the door. 

Through the peephole, I saw Sehun waiting with two cups of bubble tea to which he held up with a toothy grin once I opened the door. However, upon seeing my face, his grin faded away and his expression was filled with concerned. 

"Justina, what's wrong?" he asked in a serious tone. I have never seen him so serious before.

I gulped as I tried to brush off my panicked state. "Yo hyung, why did you knock if you already knew the password?"

"Justina, don't change the matter at hand," he growled. Crap, he's angry now.

"Hyung, I'm not—" 

I couldn't finish my sentence since he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter