Scheming Duo

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"You speak Korean?" Xiumin asked. He didn't seem bothered by what Suho said.

Suho nodded his head. "Hai. (Yes.) It seems so." His gaze shifted over to me. "I see you've been doing well." He took off the sunglasses he was wearing letting me see his eyes.

"You too, sadly." He has matured since the last time I saw him but still looking dashing as ever.

Xiumin waved his hand in front of my face. "Sorry, but can you guys speak in the mother tongue of the country we're currently in?"

"Mian," I apologised. 

"Are you guys coming back from a trip or are you about to leave?" Suho asked, speaking Korean.

"Yea. We just came back." Taking Xiumin by his hand and laced our fingers together.

He looked down at our hands and smirked. "Ohhhh~ You two are dating?" I kept my mouth shut. "I thought you told me you would find someone better than me. Guess that didn't work out since you are still getting guys shorter you, or is that because he reminded you of me?" Looking straight at Xiumin as he said that and a slight distinct smirk appeared on his face.

Xiumin was surprisingly calm as he slips his sunglasses down his nose bridge and looked up from the frames at Suho. The look on Suho's face showed that he was very shocked.

"Y-you!" He pointed at Xiumin,

"Who do you think you are?" His poker face said that he wasn't joking around.

"I-I'm her first love..." Suho said as he looked down.

"Look at me when I'm talking!" I heard Xiumin hiss when Suho didn't do as he told him, before bending down so he could talk to Suho face to face. "Cut the crap and answer me! Who do you think you are?!" We were now drawing attention to ourselves because how loud Xiumin was getting. 

Suho sighed. "I'm her ex."

I saw a small smirk spread across Xiumin's lips. "Exactly and that's what you are going to stay." He then stood up and took my hand. "Now, if you excuse me, my woman and I, have somewhere we have to be. Come on, yeobo."

As I got dragged away, I couldn't believe what just occured. Once again, I wasn't able to speak up for myself...

"Why didn't you say anything?" 

I blinked my eyes at Xiumin who had stopped walking. "What?"

"You should have cussed him out. I was waiting for you to say something but when you didn't, I couldn't stand it anymore. That bastard... I should have---" I put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"It's fine. You've done enough, thank you." I smiled at him.

He smiled back before pulling me closer. "Let's hurry. We don't have enough time left." I nodded.

~~~

We arrived at his company and went to leave our suitcases in his office.

"Stay here," Xiumin instructed.

"Eh? I can't stay here, this concerns me also." Pushing past him to get through the door but he grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"No. You have to stay here." His voice was strict.

I whimpered as his stare got more intense. "Alright, but if Jimin does anything rational then you tell me, arasso?" He nodded and hummed in response. "Now go and stop those two."

He let go of my wrist right after giving it a squeeze. Before he left, he looked back one more time. 

"Now I don't want to go~" He whined. 

He was about to walk back to me but I pushed him out the door. "Just go already!" He laughed at my reaction before actually leaving.

Xiumin's POV

 I was having such a good time with Justina despite what abeoji did, I still had a good time.That is until umma threatened me that I was going be married off to Jimin. I can't with these two anymore...

I trudged into Jimin's office, slamming the door behind me. Jimin and my mom were seated at the glass table in the room.

"What is the meaning of this?!" 

"You're getting married," my mom calmly replied. She took a sip from her teacup. She thinks this is a joke, huh?

"No, I'm not. I'm already married, remember?"

"That's right... To me," Jimin said. 

I gave her a look that said:

I then scoffed, "As if."

"But it's true!" She held up the contract that had my own and Justina's signature on it, pointing at the very bottom of the paper. "If you look very closely, it says that if anybody but Jimin, me, has signed this contract is invalid and until Jimin has signed this contract, this contract will remain invalid."

It felt like my entire world came crashing down around me. Justina and I aren't legally married. What do I tell her now? 

"Xiumin, do you know what you're supposed to do now?" my mom asked. 

"What am I supposed to do?" 

"You have to tell that girl the truth."

I looked at my mom in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter