Le Plan

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Stepping out of our bedroom fully clothed, my nose was welcomed by the savoury scent of rabokki and my eyes were blessed by the amazing view in front of me which was Xiumin cooking. It was always a fantasy to have a husband that would cook for me and Xiumin was making that dream come alive.

I crept up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was a little surprised at first but relished in my embrace. I placed my chin on his shoulder to see how the rabokki looked and it looked tasty.

"If I knew you could cook so good, I would have asked you to cook for me all the time," I said.

"I'm not that great at cooking," he said, humbly.

"Then what is this? It's already decided that you're going to cook for me from now on," I said, not leaving him any room to argue.

"Fine but only until you have our baby," he compromised.

"What about on our anniversaries?" I suggested.

"Maybe..."

"Come on Xiumin, at least on our anniversaries," I complained—unpleased with his answer.

"Are you sure you want me to cook for you every anniversary?" he asked. "Most couples would like to go out for dinner somewhere."

"Alright. You don't have to cook for me every anniversary," I complied while pouting.

"I'll still cook for you when I have the time."

"Ok," I said in a tiny voice as I let go of his waist.

He noticed the lack of my arms and turned off the fire. Turning around, he found me with a pout on my face and my arms folded.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked as he unfolded my arms and put them around his waist again. I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong? Then why is your face like that?"

"It's because I just realised that when you become the CEO you won't have that much time for me," I admitted.

"That's not true," he objected. "I will make time for you."

"You promise?" I asked, my eyes twinkling at him.

He chuckled. "Of course I promise." He then gave me a peck on my lips. "The food's ready."

He was about to withdraw from me but I pulled him back and gave him a peck on his lips.

"What's with you today?" he snickered. 

"I'm not sure. I think my hormones all over the place," I joked.

"First let's eat. The doctor said to feed you once we got home."

I nodded. "Yes, sir."

He then began to share out our food onto separate plates. 

"Yogi," he said as he handed me my plate full of food.

"Gomawoyo," I thanked as I took the plate.

I carefully brought the plate over to the table. I pulled my chair out before sitting down.

"Wow! This looks great," I admired.

"Mogo," he ordered with his mouth full of food.

"No," I opposed.

"Wae?" 

"Are you still sick?" he asked with concern.

"Did you make coffee?" I said, feeling the urge to puke rise up again.

His eyes lit up before getting up from his chair. "I forgot that I made coffee."

Just him mentioning the word coffee made the bile taste in my mouth accumulate. I gulped rapidly as I tried to keep my vomit from ruining my appetite but after Xiumin set the hot cup of coffee on the table, I couldn't help but run over to the kitchen sink and puking my guts out. With Xiumin's supportive hand rubbing circles on my back, I felt my body relax and I stopped gagging. I rose up from the sink and cleaned my mouth out with water.

"It was the coffee, right?" he said as he handed me a towel with an apologetic look on his face.

"What are you talking about?" 

"If it's the coffee, tell me," he pleaded.

"Xiumin, I'm fine," I brushed off before walking back to the food awaiting me on the table.

"Yeobo," he called out which made me look up from my plate. "You can tell me. I'm here for you. If the smell of coffee is making you throw up then tell me so I can make you comfortable."

"I—" I paused to rethink what I was about to say. "Yes."

"Thank you for telling me," he said with a smile and took his cup from the table. 

I watched as he poured the sickening liquid down the drain and then walking back with a glass of water in his hands. His chair scratched against the floor as he dragged it.

"About what you said back at the hospital with me having 8 men," I brought up.

"Yea what about it?" he said before eating some noodles.

"Are you possible jealous of my relationship with them?" I timidly asked making him choke.

He quickly picked up his glass of water and began chugging it down. 

"What?!"

"I'm asking if you're jealous," I repeated.

"I don't get jealous," he simply said.

"You sure? Because last time I checked you said that Suho and I were f'ing behind your back," I pointed out. "Xiumin, baby. I have never in my life seen a man get so jealous that he claimed that I would have with my ex."

"I said that out of spite," he cooly said.

I rolled my eyes at his response. "Anyways, my point is that I don't want you to say anything about me having with my ex ever again."

"But on two conditions."

"Not one?" I sarcastically asked.

"One, you don't talk about Jimin's relationship with me either. We are strictly business partners."

"Not sure about that latter part but I guess I could agree with that."

"And two," he paused dramatically. "We get married."

"Again?"

"To make it official."

I held back my smile. "It's a deal but you have to do a proper proposal too."

"Don't worry, I already got everything planned out," he reassured taki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter