Explosion

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

It's been a week since I've gone back to work and I must say that it's actually quite refreshing working in this company. Aside from having to work with Suho, the atmosphere was so chill that I would sometimes take a nap on my desk. Despite this, I couldn't help but wonder why Xiumin wouldn't call me to his office or visit me. He should at least act like someone that had cheated and is asking for forgiveness. 

"Don't tell me...," I muttered to myself as my eyes widened. He's actually planning on marrying Jimin?!

I jumped up from my desk and then I felt a chill run through my entire body. He wouldn't do that..., right? 

"Justina. Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asked when I had jumped up so suddenly.

"Huh?" I was so confused before I realised what he meant. I bowed in apology, "Mianhae."

"Gwenchana," he reassured me before going back to work.

I awkwardly sat back down in my chair and got back to mixing different things together. My job was quite simple but difficult at the same time. This company loved making limited offers but also putting what are the calories for each drink is, and that's where I come in. Choosing and mixing a variety of things in different orders is both fun and easy but filling in the calories on a chart for each drink is a pain in the . 

I cracked my back as I stretched my arms. I looked at the corner of my computer and saw that there were only ten minutes before my lunch break. However, I looked around the room and saw that everyone including Kyungsoo had left. Did they already leave for their lunch break without letting me know? These s—

All of a sudden I felt the urge to throw up. I held my mouth as I ran to the washroom. As I turned the corner, I ran face first into a wall. I rubbed my head before looking up to see that this "wall" was definitely not a wall. The moment our eyes met, we both showed signs that we had missed each other. Even though my heart ached to tell him how much I missed him, my stomach told me that if I don't leave asap, I will throw up. I forced myself to break eye contact and continue heading towards the washroom. 

I kicked the door to the stall and without closing it behind me, I literally spilt my guts. It just kept going and going and I was starting to wonder what made me feel like this. The truth is that this wasn't the first time this week I had been throwing up like this. For the entire week, I've been feeling sick and haven't had a decent morning without running to the bathroom to throw up. 

Just as I flushed the toilet, I heard the door to my stall creaked and a large shadow formed on the wall.

"Are you okay?" I heard a man's voice ask from behind me.

"Why are you in the women's bathroom?" I asked.

As I turned a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter