Bromance?

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Justina's POV

Without any warning, he told me to go home. He didn't even bother seeing me off or drive me home, only making Kai drive me home. I thanked him as I got ouf the car. I went inside the hot condo. Why was it so hot in here? I went to the kitchen to get some of the cheesecake I left in the fridge and by 'some', I mean all of it. I picked up the case that held the cake inside and noticed that it felt slightly lighter and that the lid had a crease in it. Xiumin?! I'm so going to kill him! No one touches my cake! I opened the box to see the damage and felt relieved to see that only a sliver of the cake was gone but that didn't make me less angry when I saw that it wasn't cut properly. I thought that he had OCD so why was this cake not cut properly? 

"Aigoo..." I sighed as I closed the fridge door. "I'm still gonna eat this though."

I took a fork before going to the bedroom. I started stripping to only my undergarments and laid on the bed. I got out my laptop and decided to read some fanfictions since I wanted to see if the stories I followed had updated. As soon as I logged in onto AFF, a fanfic caught my eye that had Xiumin's name in the title. I was curious as to what it was all about and the story was basically about this girl meeting him at a cafe. So far there was already 5 chapters but didn't bother reading it. Again, I found another fanfic that had Xiumin's name but it was in the tag this time and then another. These couldn't possible be about my Xiumin, right? I was wrong, they were all about my husband. I know he's hot, ladies but he's just a CEO! Go fangirl over some kpop idol or something but I can't blame them though, I probably would have wrote one myself. 

I took a bite out of my cake as I read the new chapter of the fanfiction that couldn't wait for to update. The ship that I was waiting to sail, happened in this update.They went to the beach and the male character confessed his love to the female character. I squealed so loud that I jumped up and did a little happy dance. Now I want to go to the beach, I didn't get a chance to on my honeymoon. I even bought a swimsuit...

The sound of the lock on the door beeped, unlocking the door. The only person other me that knew the password was Xiumin, so it must be him, I thought. I ran to the door to welcome him.

"Xiumin~!" I instantly stopped when I saw that it wasn't Xiumin. "Hyung?!"

He took off the jacket he was wearing and wrapped it around my body. "Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

Ignoring his comment and zipped up his jacket. "Why are you here? And how do you know the password?" 

"Xiumin asked me to watch his place until you guys came back from your honeymoon. I didn't know you already came back already," he took off his shoes and went to the fridge.

"That means... You ate my cake!"

He turned around and frowned. "Oh, that was yours?" This hyung of mine...

"What do you mean 'oh, that was yours?'" I mocked him. "You knew damn well that, that was my cake!"

He raised his hands in defence. "Look, I'm sorry." I strolled over to him. "Please... hyung."

I smirked. "I'll let you go this time." 

"So since you came here, does that mean I have to leave?" He asked as he closed the fridge. He didn't take anything from the fridge. He can be so obedient, sometimes.

I watched as he went to get a bowl before answering. "Well, you don't have to leave yet." I eyed the suspicious brown paper bag on the counter as he dumped the contents into the bowl.

"That's good then." I was presented with a bowl of hotteoks. "Want some?"

I nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter