Shopping

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I slammed the door as I got into the car. I looked if Xiumin had ran after me or not but he didn't. So, he's not going to explain then... It's not like I'm disappointed in him or something, but seriously, he's not going to come. You know what, I don't care. I sped down the street.

Xiumin's POV

Why did Jimin have to say that? Didn't we say that we would put this all behind us? When Justina looked at me, she looked so angry and I couldn't seem to move. I felt like I needed to give her space. I wanted to comfort her so badly, and tell her that I'm hers. My face still fixed in poker face -_- position, I turned to look at Jimin, but gave her a warning look. 

"Why are you giving me that look? It's not like I said anything bad," Jimin said innocently.

"Didn't we promise not to talk about our past?" I said, still staring her down.

"Yes, but what if I said that I still love you?" she asked, a smirk forming on her face.

"Let's not talk about this here," I said.

"Wae? Are you embarrassed to let people know that I broke up with you?" she daunted.

"Don't push it," I warned. "Besides, I'm glad you broke with me. I'm finally free from a crazy like you."

"Hyung....," Baekhyun whispered to me. "Remember, we need her company."

"It's okay, Baekhyun. I'm used to oppa calling me that anyway," she reassured. "Those kind of words won't faze me, anymore."

"Can we talk?" I asked, feeling a headache grow.

"Sure, oppa!" she shouted happily. 

"Do you want me to come with you, hyung?" Baekhyun asked, worried for me.

"No it's fine. I can handle her," I reassured.

We headed into my office, and Jimin went to sit at my desk, but I stopped her.

"You can't sit there. That's my chair," I said. 

"Still protective over your items," she said, getting up from my chair. "How come you let that new assistant of yours sit there?"

"That new assistant, has a name," I corrected.

"That Justina girl. It was really smart of you to get a black one," she insulted. "I heard they're hard-working, just like those Mexicans. Too bad she's not as pretty as them though..."

"That's my wife, you're talking about," is what I want to say. "That's not why I chose her."

"Then, why did you chose her?" she asked.

I sighed as I thought about what to say and leaned back on my desk. "I found her beautiful and smart, but there's more to her than that. She's a person that I could talk to as a friend, and spend time with without feeling awkward around. She's just an all around great person...."

"Sounds like you like her, no wait...," she trailed off, getting up from the couch and walked closer towards me. "You love her."

I felt my cheeks heat up, and I let out a cough. "No, I don't..."

"Does she know?" she asked.

I stayed silent, which I regretted.

"She does know, and let me guess. She rejected you!"

This conversation is getting dangerous, I can't let her find out anything else.

"Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about those orders," I said. diverting the conversation.

"Yes, the coffee beans from Brazil and Hawaii," she said. I nodded for her to continue. "They will be here in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter