Finally

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

I almost burst into laughter because of what I just heard. "A baby? Is that the best excuse you can come up with?" I was so done with his crap.

"Why would I make our baby an excuse?" Xiumin asked. "Please elaborate so that I can understand."

"Xiumin, I know you cheated on me with Jimin," I said in a dry tone.

The smile that was plastered across his lips was forcing itself to say there but quickly gave up once I had gotten up from my bed. 

I trudged to the door but stopped to look back at Xiumin to see that he had his hands was clasped together. As much as I could see was that he was still in his suit, his hair was a mess, and his face was still as handsome as ever. How come even without my glasses he managed to make my heart beat? I shook the thoughts out of my head and turned my attention back to the door.

"Xiumin, tell me the truth," I said, making sure my tone had shown no hints of mercy. 

"Did you ever love me?"

"Jagiya," he started but then held back his next words.

I guess I have no choice. "Xiumin if you don't tell me now then I have no choice but to—"

"Justina, please..." His voice cracked as if he were to cry—already knowing what words I was going to say.

I turned around again and saw that his eyes had begun to tear up.

I choked back my tears as I spoke, "Xiumin, I've given you so much opportunity to tell me that you love me but now this is your last chance or I would have to file a divorce."

At that moment, I swore I heard his heart break. I didn't want to go this far but if he really loved me he would say it.

He then got up from his chair and gave me a flash of anger in his eyes before he pinned me to the wall. I was caught off guard by his sudden move. I wilted and whimpered under his grip. Ignoring my voiceless pleas, he tightened his grip on my wrists.

"How dare you?" His voice was raspy and it sounded hurt. "How dare you say that you'll divorce me?"

"What do you expect me to do? You already cheated on me in less than a year."

"Why do you think I would cheat on you?"

"Maybe because you have a lot of money. Usually, men like you have a wife for show and then many side es," I spat. "Tell me, jagiya, how many do you have? Let me help count. There's Jimin and there are the girls that work in the department beside your office. You think I wouldn't see the way you looked at that basic 's the other day? So that leaves us with a grand total of... 8?"

Once his eyes darkened and he sent me that glare I knew that he wasn't going to let me get away with saying that but I was going to back down because of that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter