Kidnapping

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Justina's POV

I awoke from the feeling of cold water being poured over my head before I felt my undergarments get wet because of my lack of clothes. I jolted up and gasped for air. Once I was able to open my eyes, the bright light made me flinch causing me to lower my head. Still struggling to catch my breath, someone pulled my head up by my hair and I was met with the eyes of my kidnapper. 

The female stared at me with envy written all over her face. "I can't believe Minseok-oppa even touched you. You disgusting pig."

"Apparently he likes this pig," I clapped back.

She gritted her teeth and tightened her grip on my hair before releasing it. She walked to the front of the room and wheeled a cart over to me. 

"Here. You must be hungry," she said with an odd smile. This girl is so bi-polar.

"I don't want to eat. I want to leave," I stubbornly said.

"Well too bad. You're going to have to eat or your baby won't grow," she warned. 

I sighed before giving in. "Can you at least untie my hands?" I asked.

Without saying anything, she snapped her fingers and a man emerged from the shadows. 

"Junmyeon? So it really was you who I saw in the bathroom," I exclaimed. He went behind me to loosen the ropes that tied my hands. "Are you that jealous of the fact that I'm having his baby that you had to kidnap me?"

"Yes." At that, he loosened the last knot and walked towards Jimin. 

I stared at the gap between them and noticed how close he was standing next to Jimin. So that's the real reason why he kidnapped me. I didn't think that after all these years he still would be such a... . I guess you really are what you eat. 

I shimmied my hands out of the ropes and went straight for the chopsticks. I thought about chucking the utensil at them and killing them right then and there but I decided to silently eat my food.

"You're more obedient than I thought. If you keep acting like this then your pregnancy will go smoothly," Jimin said.

"Why are you so obsessed with my pregnancy?" I asked as I dipped a dumpling in soy sauce. 

"You'll find out in about two months," she said.

I almost choked on the dumpling in my mouth. "Two months?! Why the hell would you want to keep me here for that long?"

"Like I said you'll know by then."

Before I could ask her more questions she pulled out her phone and made a call. She pressed a button to make the call go on speaker.

"What do you want?"

I almost choked when I heard a very familiar voice coming from the phone.

"You may want to fix your attitude since I have your wife and unborn child with me," she announced. She purposely gagged on the wife part.

"Justina?"

"Xiumin!" I shouted after swallowing my dumpling.

"Jimin, if you think kidnapping her is going to make me marry you then you're wrong," he said.

"But Xiumin I know that you're not marrying me because she's having your child," Jimin said. Is she serious right now?

"You're so delusional. Just cut to the chase and tell me what you actually want." His impatience was showing through his voice and I could see why. 

"Tell me Xiumin would you marry me if I was pregnant with your child?" she asked.  

"This woman f'ing crazy," I muttered under my breath.

"Just hear me out. I'll let this go if you marry me," she further explained. Did she just call me a ? 

"Why would I do that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter