Honeymoon Part 1

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Justina's POV

"Wake up!" a voice shouted, while a pair of hands shook my shoulders.

I groaned as I batted away the hands, and rolled over on my side. The hands then seemed to have stopped bothering me, making me grin in triumph. My grin soon faded from my face as I felt the hands lift my body off of the couch and into their arms. My eyes opened up to see who it was.

"Xiumin?" I asked, my voice coming out more in a whisper.

He didn't respond only smiled at me. He pulled the blanket that clung onto my waist and let it fall back onto the couch. With me in his arms, he carried us through the door of his office and into the elevator. The whole trip down the elevator, he was calm, and I, on the other hand, was terrified that someone might see us.

"Ah... J-j-jagi, j-j-jagiya~" I stuttered.

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"W-w-what if someone sees us?" I asked, still stuttering.

"I already have that covered," he smoothly replied.

The elevator made a ding, before opening up. Behind the large metallic door was four men with their backs turned to us. 

"Hyungnim's here," one of the men said.

"Kai?" I whispered to myself.

With Kai ordering them, the men got in a diamond position around Xiumin and I. With Kai in the back, Chen on the right, Lay at the left, and Chanyeol, being the tallest, in the front. I can't believe Xiumin's doing all this, just because he wants to carry me to the car.

"You do know that I can walk right?" I reminded.

"Yes, but carrying you is so much easier," Xiumin said.

"Can we go now? My other subordinates can't hold off the employees any longer," Kai reported.

"Ok, let's go," Xiumin said.

I guess it's a good thing that Xiumin was a bit shorter than his bodyguards. We walked hastily towards the front doors of the building, and Chanyeol pushed open the door so we could all pass through. Soon as everyone got through, he went straight back into his position.

I didn't even realise that we were already at the car until Xiumin seated me in the passenger's seat. He buckled me in and then ran over to his spot. He gave a quick nod to Kai, probably telling me him that he was free to go or something like that. He buckled in his belt also, before driving us home, but I noticed that he driving awfully fast, like a crazy man.

"Are you trying to get yourself a ticket?" I asked, gripping onto my seatbelt for dear life.

"Sorry," he apologised, driving a bit slower. "It's just that I'm excited for tonight."

"Tonight?" I repeated slowly.

"We're going somewhere, "he plainly said. 

"Is it far away?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered.

"How far?" I once again asked. I was asking questions from left to right.

"Really far," he replied simply.

"Thanks," I sarcastically said.

He snickered at my little remark. I just ignored him and looked out the window, I didn't even realise how hot it had gotten lately. The whole ride home, I was wondering where Xiumin was taking me. We finally got home, and we headed upstairs. The moment we stepped into our apartment, Xiumin went straight to our bedroom and came back out with two empty suitcases.

"You see these," he said trying to get my attention. I nodded once I noticed the suitcases. "You're going to use these to pack your clothes."

"O...K," I hesitantly said. 

He then handed over the suitcases, I took them and went to pack some clothes. What I packed were just basically what I would bring on a trip. When I was finished I zipped up both the suitcases, actually, I used up one and half of the other one. I rolled the suitcases out of our room and to where Xiumin was. 

"All done?" he asked, looking up from his phone.

I nodded my head. He was just sitting at one of the stools until he loosened the buttons of his shirt, which he had to get up for. He then went to get change, I think... A few minutes later, he came back out with his own suitcases and was wearing some summery clothes rather than his stuffy suit.

 "Maybe I should have changed...," I trailed off, looking down at my work clothes.

"We still have time to leave, " he said while looking down at his watch. "You have about 20 minutes."

"That's enough time," I confidently stated. 

"Sure," he tauntingly said, unsure that I can do it. I even saw a glimpse of him rolling his eyes.

"Watch me," I said challenging him.

"Game on," he said accepting my challenge. 

I then rushed off into the bathroom and started stripping everything, and literally jumped into the shower. I timed myself so I would get out in 7 minutes, but I came out 1 minute short of 7 minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter