Honeymoon Part 4- Issues

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I woke up with the biggest headache, and throbbing in my nether regions. I moved the sheet as I tried to remember what had happened last night to have caused this. I investigated the room a bit.

1. I was , and so was Xiumin, well I think he is.

2. The part I slept in had spots of blood on the sheets.

3. Throbbing between my legs.

4. A on the floor....

Should I go on? I think not. I have graduated! I'm no longer a ! I was about to jump for joy but the pain pulsed through me, and I had to go use the bathroom. I was simply cleaning myself up until I heard this screech.

"Ahhhhhh!" It was one of the manliest screams I've ever heard. I couldn't help but laugh, as I heard Xiumin panic from outside the bathroom.

"Yeobo? Mianhae, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't leave me. S-s-s---" I could take his rambling anymore. I pulled on my robe and headed out of the bathroom. 

"Saranghae."

I blinked my eyes as I tried to remember if I heard that right. "Repeat that."

"I said that I love you," he admitted.

I did not expect those words. At all. "I don't know what to say."

"Well, don't you love me too?" he asked, getting worried. 

"It's not...," I paused as I watched as he ran his hand through his hair. 

"I knew I shouldn't have said it so early," he mumbled to himself. "Can you forget that I said that?"

"Forget that you said that you loved me? How could I?" I asked. My eyebrows furrowed together in frustration.

"Yes. I want to say it in a more proper location," he said trying to persuade me.

"Why does it matter when you say it? The meaning of saying that you love someone doesn't change," I argued.

"I just---, you know what. Never mind," he said trying to end our argument.

"Never mind? Xiumin.... You can't say 'I love you' to someone lightly," I reasoned. I felt my eyes prick with tears. "Especially someone like me."

I quickly put on clean underwear, and random pieces of clothing. Grabbing my phone, I put on my shoes, before walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked softly in a deep voice from behind.

"For a walk," I said not turning to look at him. 

I opened up the door but he held it so I couldn't open it up more. I still had my back to him.

"Look, I'm sorry," he apologized.

Those words, I hated them. "There you go again. Saying that you're sorry."

"But---" I cut him off.

"I'm not done talking," I said before turning to look at him. 

His eyes were filled with hurt, but I tried my best to not waver as I looked in them.

"Why are always sorry? Why can't you trust me, that I won't leave you?" I asked, the tears trickling down my face.

He simply stood there watching as the tears fell from my eyes, and didn't respond. My left eye twitched and I clenched my teeth, before leaving. I closed the door behind me. I rested my back against the door, as I thought about what I just said. 

"I didn't want to say that. I wanted to tell you that I loved you too," I whispered to myself.

Xiumin's POV

Her face was wet with her tears. My right hand clenched as I held back from wiping them away. I knew she was right, but I was just trying to do something right for once that I didn't do in the past. That is however, saying "I'm sorry."

Her leaving me was like deja vu. I couldn't let the person I loved leave twice, but I couldn't just run after her and end up not knowing what to say. All I could do now is do as she says which is to trust her. She better come back before it's too late...

I slowly backed away from the door, and made my way back to the bed. I saw the used from last night on the floor, and it all clicked. ! I quickly pulled away the sheets and saw the blood spots on the bed. ! I looked around the room to see our clothes from last night thrown all over the room. ! ! ! I knew something most have happened last night but not this! That's why I apologized, I thought I did something wrong, and to make it worse, I even took back what I said about loving her.

Now I understood why she was so angry. Well, taking back saying that you loved someone is one thing, but after taking their ity is another. I ran my hands through my hair, and sighed heavily. I'm such an idiot! I was usually so good at reading the situation but I don't know what happened to me. My mind was still in a haze as I got up so I wasn't sure what I saying. 

The note! I forgot about that, maybe it will tell what was that strange pomegranate flavoured liquid. I searched for Justina's shorts that she was wearing from yesterday, and through the pockets. I popped open the tiny bottle, and read the message inside, written with in blue ink.

I see you have drank the little gift I left you. I'm sure you know the effects of it now! KEKEKEKEKE~ You know when I said I wanted a grandchild later on, well... I changed my mind. I'll be awaiting news about my heir's unborn heir. Also, if you think you took precautions last night with condoms, well you're wrong about that! Those condoms are all broken and also lubricated with a special lubrication that makes the process of getting pregnant faster! KEKEKEKEKE~ 

-LOVE U~ from: Your appa.

I fell to the floor and stared at the letter in my hand. I crawled over to the used to check if he was right about it being broken, and yes, he was. I didn't bother checking the other ones. By now, my probably have travelled to Justina's egg and fertilizing it. I don't even know right now. How will I tell her the news? "Oh yeah. You know about last night? I might or might not have gotten you pregnant." I climbed onto my bed and wrapped myself up in my sheets. I need a nap.

Justina's POV

I pulled the loose strands of my hair behind my ears. I held my knees closer to my chest. The wind blowing a soft cool breeze, making the leaves on the tree to move with it. I listened to the rustling of the leaves. Not even nature can come down my temper.

"PABO! PABO! PABO!" I repeated out loud. "Wait, why am I speaking in Korean?! This isn't Korea!"

I got a few stares from my outburst, but I didn't stop there. I got up from my spot by a tree, and started punching and kicking it.

"Why... are... you... always... sorry?!" I shouted in English, pausing to punch or kick the tree in between each word. "Don't... you... know... what... you... did... to... me... when... you... said... those... three... words?!"

I stopped attacking the tree to see the damage I left. Only a mere scratch and bits of bark was missing. My fists, on the other hand, were left more damaged than the tree. I looked at them, and saw that they were bleeding, but the pain in my heart had hurt more than this. I sank back onto the grass and went back to hugging my knees. 

"Stupid Xiumin!" I shouted still speaking in English. "Making my heart hurt like this..."

I fell back onto the grass letting out loud sigh, "Aigoo!"

Maybe I should take a nap here! Might not be the best idea to do this out in the open, but all this, being angry at Xiumin, is making sleepy. I yawned as I curled up in a ball, making my hands in a fist. 

~~~

I awoke to the sound of laughing. and a blanket wrapped around me.

"Oh hyung! You're up!" a male shouted.

I looked over to see who was calling me hyung, so I could give them a piece of my mind, but I stopped myself when I saw there face. "Chanyeol..."

"Hyung! Did you know how hard it was to explain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter