Rumours

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Justina's POV

As I walked into my workplace with Xiumin by my side, I felt everyone's stares on me and it wasn't really helping my anxiety at all. 

"Xiumin," I whispered to him as we walked over to the elevator. He hummed in response. "Don't you feel everyone's stares on us?"

"Not really but maybe it's because they've noticed that you've gained weight," he whispered back.

I punched his arm. "It's not my fault I'm gaining weight!"

I stomped into the elevator to which Xiumin just laughed at my childish action. 

He grabbed my cheek and pinched it. "You're so cute when you try to be mad at me."

My eyes widened in shock. "Heol, you've really grown some balls to say that."

"Grown some?" He leant in close to me. "Babe, where do you think that came from to have impregnated you?"

I choked on freaking air when he said that. "Xiumin. You really want to lose them after gaining them?"

He squinted his eyes. "You wouldn't dare," he said in disbelief.

Knowing exactly where his balls were without looking away, I reached down and gave him a squeeze that would send him screaming for his mother. 

"Umma!" he screamed, crossing his legs as to keep his precious jewels from falling.

"Yes?" a woman said when the elevator door opened.

We both turned our heads to look at the woman that spoke and saw that it was my mother in law.

"Eomeoni!" We both shouted in unison. I formally bowed to greet her.

"What's happening here?" she asked with a scowl on her face. 

I looked over into the direction she was staring in. "Um, Xiumin needed to use the bathroom. Ne, yeobo?"

"Ah, ne," he said trying to not sound so in pain.

"Well, then I think you should go before you pee yourself," she said with an amused face.

"Ne, eomeoni." He then exited the elevator.

I was about to follow him but my mother in law had blocked the exit. "Is it alright if you could come up to my office in about 10 minutes?"

"Ok," I replied.

"That's good. I have something really important to discuss with you." 

She then moved from the exit, allowing me to finally leave. As I walked towards Xiumin's office, all I could think about was what eomeoni wanted to talk to me about and I felt a sense of unease run through me by the mere thought of it.

I opened the door to Xiumin's office and found him at his desk typing away on his laptop. Memories of when we got married came flooding back. I smiled as I remembered that Xiumin had alcohol hidden away in his mini fridge. While he was focused on the work in front of him, I snuck behind him and crouched down, carefully pulling open the door to the fridge. I swore I heard angels singing when I saw that collection of alcohol. As I reached for the bottle of Smirnoff ice, a cough stopped me. 

"," I cursed under my breath before I turned around. I smiled at the man who had his arms crossed. "Yeobo~"

"What are you doing?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Babe, you can't drink. You're pregnant, remember?" he reminded me.

"But—"

"No buts," he interrupted. He got out of his chair so he could close the fridge. "You can drink after you give birth but until then, I'm sorry but no alcohol."

His words repeated in my head. No alcohol. No alcohol. No alcohol. No alcohol.

"That's not fair," I pouted. 

"Babe, life's not fair."

I scoffed at his heartless comment and got up from my crouched position. 

"I'll be right back. I have to use the bathroom."

~~~

Knocking on the door of my mother-in-law's office, I heard a faint voice say from inside. 

"Come in."

I did as the voice said and entered the room. I bowed as I soon as the door shut behind me.

"You're early," the older woman said while typing away on her computer. 

"Ne. It's because I had to use the bathroom and thought that I would be better to come now."

I saw a small smile appear on her face before it quickly disappeared. I went over to the couch and sat down.

"So," she started. She stopped typing to look up at me. "I heard that you're pregnant."

My throat went dry. "Ne?"

"Is it true that you're pregnant?"

How did she find out? What do I say? "Eomeoni... I am—"

"Justina!" Xiumin called out. I didn't even hear him come in.

"Yeobo!" I exclaimed. "How did you know I was here?"

"How could I not? After encountering my mother in the elevator and when you had gone to the bathroom for a long time, I knew eomeoni had something to with your absence," he explained in full detail.

I smiled at how smart he is before drawing my attention back to my mother-in-law. "Eomeoni..."

The older woman focused her attention on my husband. "Minseok-ah, I heard from some of our employees talking about how you got your secretary pregna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter