Honeymoon Part 2

Married With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

After a few hours of taking a nap, I thought we were landing soon, but nope. No where close to arriving to our destination I looked over to beside me to see Xiumin sleeping, can't blame him though. I watched as he shivered and rub his arms, even though he was wearing a sweater. An idea instantly popped into my head. I grabbed the bag Xiumin brought from above us, and opened it. Too my surprises, there really were towels... I dug into the bag a little further until I found a blanket, I didn't even think there was actually going to be one in here. I pulled it out to get a better look at it, and realized that it was one of my blankets. Either he got it for me or he stole it...

I took my lavender blanket and just threw it over him, but since it was big enough for the both of us, I laid it over myself too. I cuddled up next to him and almost simultaneously his arms knew it was me and wrapped itself around me. I slowly drifted off into slumber, until I was awaken by the announcement from the captain. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Barcelona-El Prat Airport. Local time is 9:00 a.m. and the temperature is 20 degrees Celsius. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign......(blah, blah, blah)...... Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!"

After his safety and farewell speech was over, I unbuckled my seatbelt as I was told. By this time, Xiumin was already awake, but he didn't even bother waking me up. He folded back the blanket into his bag. Strangely, his facial expression wasn't so happy and rather angry. He practically dragged me out of the airplane, pushing slow walkers out of his way, I tried to observe this situation before jumping to any possible conclusions. I looked behind me to see the same four men swiftly dodging people, seemingly like they're trying to catch us. 

I had enough of this nonsense, I slipped my hand out of Xiumin's hands, and turned around to face whoever we were running from. I ran up to one of them that looked the most frail,which was now running away from me, and grabbed his arm. What I basically did is called the chicken wing, which is a self defence technique. I learned it from my dad, anyway, back to my situation. I held this man firmly, and when he cried out in pain, I smirked. 

"Who are you?!" I said loudly. 

He didn't respond, so I tried pulling his head back. He obviously resisted my attempt and held his head fixed in a downward position. I was about to make him kneel onto the floor, until he confessed. He's not very loyal is he?

"H-h-yung...," he choked out his words, since I was still trying to pull back his head.

Did he just call me hyung? This bastard really thinks that they can get away with this?! I immediately kicked the back of his knees making me kneel before me.

"Don't f with me!" I said in English, censoring myself. 

I was trying so hard not to slap him, thankfully, Xiumin came right in time to stop me.

"Justina!" his voice was like a spell that made me stop what I was about to do.

I was completely frozen. He gently removed my hand from our stalker's arm, and took it into his.

"That's better...," he whispered to me with a smile. I couldn't help but smile back. "Now, to deal with these men here. Or should I say..."

Listing their names from the one kneeling down to the ones standing. "Yixing, Jongdae, Jongin, and Chanyeol."

"Hyungnim, I'm sorry for not telling you beforehand that----" Kai go cut off.

"Did eomeoni order you to follow us?" Xiumin asked.

"No, actually.... it was your father," Kai slowly revealed.

Xiumin squinted his eyes and clenched his jaw. "Explain."

"I think it's better if we talked about this in a more secluded area," Kai suggested.

"Fine, but we're going to the hotel and you're not going to stay there, are you?" Xiumin asked, his eyes urging them to do as he says.

They frantically nodded their heads, quickly agreeing with their older hyung. I always wondered why they seemed so afraid of Xiumin, maybe he did something to them? Oh well, but now I need to apologize to Lay when I get a chance to.

~~~

We had taken separate taxi than the others to the hotel, but that gave me more than enough time to ask Xiumin some questions.

"How did you know that it was them?" I asked.

"How could you not?" he fired back at me.

"True... I feel so stupid," I said looking down at my lap. "I mean, obviously the tallest one was Chanyeol! Also, Lay really needs to workout more on his arm, all I did was twist his arm behind his back, and he was already in pain."

"I agree with the Chanyeol being obvious, but Lay is not weak," he argued. "I ordered him not to cause harm to you, he has issues..."

"You mean, Lay, innocent ball of sunshine that always looks high, has issues?" I asked, shocked.

"The 'always looks high' part was unnecessary, but still true...," he stated. "Let's just say that he forgets things a lot and remembers a lot of things that aren't good for him, He used to fight in a underground fight club. One night I found him half dead in an alleyway, bleeding badly. After treating him, it took him weeks to heal, and it turned out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter