Chapter 23

Kissing 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Call Back

 

"Can you believe this is the last semester we'll be walking down these hallways?" I said a little saddened.

"I know, thank God!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Really? You're not at all sad by the fact that we won't see each other every day?"

"Not really, I don't care about all these people. But I will keep in touch with ones I do care about…no sadness here."

"Fine. Don't care too much or anything!"

"Changing the subject here, I have some news…I decided to enlist in the Army."

"What?! Not you too! Suran is leaving me, now you're leaving me…What about Jaemi?"

"That's why I'm doing it. It's a way I can create security for us. Then in a year…I plan on proposing."

"Are you for serious? Awww. I better be the best woman…I'm just saying!" I laughed.

What news! Made me really think about what I was planning on doing. I was beginning to like cooking but did I have enough passion for pursuing it as a career?

"Hey, guys!" Suran ran up to us.

"Guess what? Jimin is joining the Army too!" I frowned.

"I thought you would, after hearing you talk about it with Hoseok that night; I thought you were a goner for sure!"

"So how is Hoseok?" I asked casually. I don't know why Suran and Jimin exchanged glances. "What? Why did you guys do that?"

"Oh, he left you hooked didn't he?" Jimin laughed.

"What do you mean hooked? I'm not hooked! I was merely asking how he was doing."

"Right, aka, 'has he asked about me'?" Suran smirked.

"Jimin, don't you have class or something?" I pushed him away.

"Oh you're so hooked!" he announced as he walked away.

What was the big deal about simply asking how he was doing? I mean we shared an amazing kiss but then he had to leave the next day back to Camp Pendleton. So I didn't have a chance to talk with him afterwards; not that I was expecting something more.

"Okay Suran, it's killing me! Please, anything? Has he asked about me or mentioned my name?" I pleaded.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter