Chapter 7: Well, This is Awkward.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

So now, the members of BEAST and HyunA were collecting their luggage with their manager hyungs/oppas. As her manager picks up one of HyunA's bags, she soon spots another which was close to "getting away". 

HyunA: It's ok oppa! I'll get this one! You just handle that one ok?

HyunA rushes to grab her other bag before the travellator sent her bag back in to the luggage room. She struggled to drag the thing off the travellator as it was pretty heavy and bulky, filled with all the souvenirs she bought for her 4minute dongsaengs/unnies.

HyunA: Urgh! Urgh, come on you stupid bag. Sighs, I could use some help right now...

At that very moment, HyunA falls backwards after failing to pull the bag off the travellator. But have no fear for Hyunseung is here! ;-))

Hyunseung catches HyunA in his arms with his swift moves. They look into each other's eyes for a few seconds. He helps HyunA stand up properly soon after while Doojoon fetched her bag for her.

Hyunseung: Er.. you ok? You almost fell ya knw.

HyunA: Yeah, I'm fine.. Erm, thanks..

Hyunseung: Ok then. I'll go help manager hyung load the bags into the van. 

Hyunseung turns around and heads off in the opposite direction when HyunA calls out to him.

HyunA: Hyunseung! Wait!

Hyunseung turns around, puzzled. 

HyunA: I-I- I'm-

Suddenly, Doojoon interrupts the pair and pinches HyunA secretly on the arm. 

Doojoon: I got'cha bag! ;D Go ahead and help manager hyung, Hyunseung! I'll help HyunA! -whispers the following:- What the hell were you try'na do?!

HyunA: Apologise? Isn't that the most sensible thing to do as of now?

Doojoon: Well, yes... BUT have you come to realise that we're in P U B L I C. Or need I spell that out for you?

HyunA: And so? So what if we're in public?

Doojoon: We're in the eyes of fans, managers, reporters and other weird people I do not know. If you suddenly apologise out of nowhere and for no reason, don't you think this will set tongues wagging? Everyone will be talking about it, telling tales and soon enough, we'll have an even BIGGER problem.

HyunA: -sighs- Then what am I supposed to do? I can't take it having him ignore me any longer. I don't like this icy cold shoulder he's giving me.

Doojoon: We'll talk further AFTER we get into the van. Let's hurry before manager hyung lectures us!

HyunA and Doojoon exit the terminal gates and were soon out of the airport but not after having to go through a sea of crazy fans screaming their names and snapping pictures of them. It was not easy.

-in the van-

HyunA: Phew! I never liked exiting the airport. Having to go through all that is pure torture. 

Doojoon: Tell me about it. I feel like my eardrums just exploded. I mean, I love the fans and all but that was just ridiculous. 

HyunA: Ok, now talk but don't talk too loud. Hyunseung is sitting three seats in front of us. He may be able to eavesdrop without us knowing.

Doojoon: Pffsh, oh pur-lease. He won't be able to with Yoseob annoying him. I bribed him to do so ;-))

HyunA: No way. Yoseob can never be bribed with money. I know him too well.

Doojoon: LOL, you're funny. Who said bribery always meant money? I bribed him with chocolates, mmhmm.

HyunA: Chocolates? Huh?

Doojoon: Hello, those were expensive SWISS chocolates ok. It cost me a bomb.... -pouts cutely-

HyunA: Hah, don't expect me to pay you back for those chocolates. -sticks out her tongue-

Doojoon: Stick out your tongue at me again and I'll cut it. -.-

HyunA: Meep! Eheheheh, ok boss! -salutes-

A/N: HEHE hope you liked this chapter! It's another cute sibling-like argument btw Doojoon and HyunA xD Anyways, hello 21 subscribers! ^^ Oh and another BEAST member finally made his appearance!! Let's welcome Yang Yoseob ;D hehehe.