Chapter 13: Angry Bird (Junhyung) on the Loose.

I be the trouble and you be the maker?

HyunA and Hyunseung soon return from the changing their clothes. They were soon joined by Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon a few minutes later.

HyunA: Eh? Where' Junhyung oppa? I thought I saw him standing in the corner just now...

Doojoon: Erm, he had something on so he went off first. 

Hyunseung: Really? I didn't hear him mentioning that he had anything on earlier today before I left the dorm.

Doojoon: Erm, it was a last-minute thing but he didn't tell me what exactly it was anyway.

Yoseob: That's weird... I'm like the closest to him, he would usually tell me every single detail but I didn't get any text from him in the past 15 mins or so. 

Doojoon: LOL, what are you people thinking so deeply for? Maybe he really has something on! Let's all go grab some supper, my treat! (:

Dongwoon: Well in that case, lead the way hyung! But, do be warned that I eat ALOT so you may possibly go bankrupt. HEH.

Kikwang: Don't forget meeeeeeee! 

Yoseob: I may be small but I need food too. FEED ME HYUNG.

Hyuna and Hyunseung laugh at the 3 cheeky boys who just love teasing their hyung. 

The 6 of them headed home after supper at home 12am KST. The 5 remaining members of BEAST kindly sent HyunA home to her doorstep. On the way back down a few floors to their own dorm, Hyunseung was being teased by s on getting a girlfriend. Yoseob and Dongwoon kept probing as they wanted to know what Hyunseung saw in HyunA while Kikwang kept asking if they had kissed yet. HAHA, these boys were too much up to the extent when even Doojoon couldn't control them anymore. After failing to get any information from Hyunseung, the 3 boys pestered Doojoon instead, wondering how he knew about the pair's relationship before it went public.

Doojoon: I ain't saying anything for now. I'll only reveal it when the right time comes. Hehe.

Yoseob, Dongwoon and Kikwang: Hyung ahhhh~~~ Please tell us~~~

Doojoon: Nah uh, now who has the keys? Open the door already, I need my rest!

Hyunseung: Erm hyung?

Doojoon: Yeah?

Hyunseung: Today's Sunday so you do realise that YOU are in charge of the keys on Sundays, right? Or have you forgotten?

Doojoon blushes as he realises that he had slipped up and was utterly embarrassed.

Doojoon: I-I knew that. Hmph.

Hyunseung: Righttttt. xD

The 4 of them burst out laughing at their leader who was so forgetful and yet still pretended to act so tough. It was a hilarious sight.

The moment Doojoon opened the door, all of them spotted Junhyung in the living room, watching tv at this unearthly hour.

Yoseob: Hyung ah! Have you been at home all this while?

Junhyung: Yeah, does it make any difference?

Yoseob: Pffsh, I was just asking. Why are you so touchy today? Usually, you're always nice to me. ); Did something happen?

Junhyung. None of your business.

Dongwoon: Wait a minute, hyung ah, didn't you say Junhyung hyung had something to attend to? So, why has he been at home this whole time huh?

Kikwang: YEAH. There's something fishy going on here.

Hyunseung: Hyungs, is there something you're not telling us?

Doojoon: LOL, you guys seriously think too much. He really told me he had something to attend to. If you don't believe me, just ask him.

Yoseob: Is what Doojoon said true hyung?

Junhyung refuses to answer; he just stands up and walks away, entering his bedroom that he shares with Yoseob and slams the door.

Dongwoon: What is up with him man? Something must have happened.

Kikwang: My sentiments exactly.

Hyunseung: But, what is it?

Yoseob: Erm, so... who's gonna be the one to turn off the television?

A/N: HAHA hope you guys liked how it ended! Sorry for the late update! Comment & subscribe! xoxo.